The start XD

"Ok I pull up" was the first shit that came out of Yuu's idiotic mouth when Guren threw away his collection of pickle containers. Guren was stunned. He had never heard something sparkling with so much emotion and power in his pathetic life.. so he had a heart attack and died :D When Yuu saw Guren's fabulous body ,falling like his grandpa did from the stairs 10 years ago, he let out the girliest, most yassified scream someone could ever imagine. Even somebody's deaf uncle could hear it like damn slay queen. Anyways Mika heard it ofc and went to Yuu's place to yell at him bUtTt, when he saw Guren's dead ass body, he felt like he.. he was petting a thousand kitties :D cause kitties are cute and everyone loves them! So yeah after the happpy boi moment he kidnapped Yuu and they went to see the capybaras cause they are in love and u cant change my mind<3 They had so much fun with the capys uwu So yeah, after that, they took the gay bus and went to the "Sus amongus motel" to have some...SLEEP. They finally got to their room after 3 hours, because stupid Yuu had forgotten his wallet in the gay bus, I guess he was busy doing the tortilla challenge with some random grunts in Da BUS, so they had to find it. OK TIME FOR THE SPICE, they kissed under the amongus blanket<333 BUT SUDDENLY, they realized that.. a third person was with them.. absolutely terrified they yeeted the sexy amongus blanket. TURNS OutTt IT WAS Shinoa taking photos of their feet, since she has a foot fetish, but the fact that she also had escaped from horny jail really made matters worse (she was there cause eventually, she stole shiho's shocks and attempted to eat them with chocolate milk, gotta admit that it sounds yummy, jkjk). Both Mika and Yuu lifted Shinoa and threw her from the balcony so they can SLEEP in peace. Anyways, they didn't sleep ofc ,who would have guessed it. Instead they left the room in the middle the night to go fishing , in order to find the super sus goldfish that grands your every wish because ig Yuu wants to become a princess but anyways. They didn't find the fish but they discovered the facebook acc on which jimmy's mom usually posts shit like: "how to water ur plants with a pickle container". But.. when Yuu heard about it.. He lost his shit, since he remembered his beloved collection.. He became emo.. Mika's heart broke. He could not believe it. His always stupidly happy bf turned into someone unrecognisable. Mika lost it. He was desperate to bring Yuu's moronic self back...

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDDD