They laugh at me because I'm emo

After Yuu being emofied, Mika had to find a way to bring him back to his stupid, happy, moronic self<3 But ofc it wouldn't be easy at all-  He didn't really know what to do, he was in despair, trying to find a way in order to make everything as it was before.. Yuu's condition was regressing rapidly... Mika had to think fast- Suddenly, it hit him- how could he not had thought of it earlier????? Ig he was too focused in being in despair idk. Anyways the only way to bring him back was... To find Yuu's pickle containers and return em to him, that was too obvious ik. But they was a huge problem that was like "yo bish you forgot about me XD", he didn't know where the hell to find them cause guren was dead af, god knows where he had put em damn. Mika was determined. He had to find those god damnit containers.. Enough procrastinating, time for the action. He went to Guren's apartment and tried to look for any clues (Sherlock mode has been activated yahooo).  As he stepped into Guren's sweet home, he could not believe his eyes.. Guren was alive..in fact he was so alive that he was making out with shinya, my poor bby Mika what have u witnessed.. He couldn't let that stop him tho.. For once, he was glad to see Guren, now he could ask him directly about Yuu's beloved treasure.. So yeah he told Guren about everything and that he needed back the pickle containers.. but Guren was like "nah bro idk where they are, i was too focused in faking my death so i can bring Shinya here, that i just left em outside.. idk look there".. Mika rushed outside.. they weren't there.. apparently, someone had stolen them (sike if they were there the story would have ended XD what did u expect). Perfect, now he was in more trouble.. it was even harder to find em XD what a pity. But he had someone in mind... Someone as weird as Yuu, who would be interested in owning such items... Yap, definitely Ferid, that man's sense of humour was indescribable.. He called him. And yes, he was the one who had the pickle containers, but oh man he had just drunk the amongus potion with Crowley so they were teleported to the sus land, kinda hard for Mika to get there since there wasn't any portion left... But oh man Mika's a simp he couldn't just give up.. He had to get there, but first he had to check on Yuu, he left him alone for quite some time, he was worried.. Ok so he found his bf in a horrific state.. Yuu had dyed part of his hair neon purple, was wearing black eye shadow and lipstick and ofc was listening to Billie Eilish.. his condition was getting worse...

TO BE CONTINUEDDD