Episode one part one

A/n note
You can change anything if you need to but if you don't wanna be yourself (for some odd reason)
You'll look like Courtney because even though your already gorgeous, she is literally perfect (so are you but I'm a Courtney simp leave me alone ok-)

A/n noteYou can change anything if you need to but if you don't wanna be yourself (for some odd reason)You'll look like Courtney because even though your already gorgeous, she is literally perfect (so are you but I'm a Courtney simp leave me alone...

Ok on with the story

Chris: we've been to the movies, we've been around the world, but this season, we're going right back where it all began- bla bla bla you get it.

Ari's pov

After Chris explained the season the camera panned over to our boats, oh I should probably introduce myself! Hi, I'm Ariana Barlow. But you can call me ari for short. My older sister Courtney was also on the show, honestly I'm only on the show so I can share the money with her so I can go to college, and she can go to law school.

I stood next to a tall boy wearing a blue shirt and on the other side of me was a boy in military wear, I'm kind of shy and have slight social anxiety. I'm much more used to hiding behind my sister but now I'm all alone. I haven't talked to them but from what I've heard them say to other people they do seem quite nice.

"Meet jo!" Chris yelled taking me out of my trance, jo was a scruffy looking girl that I honestly intended to stay away from, she looked over to the boy and sent him a nasty glare, "stay out my if you value your kiwis!" I widened my eyes at the very sudden threat.  Yeah Im gonna stay out of her way...

"Scott!"

I'm definitely gonna call him scotty boy at some point this season.

He sniffed his arm pit, which had a stench I would smell from here. Makes me wonder how the people next to him didn't fall over and die. "Right back at ya!" He said with a snarky tone. 

Girl why's everyone here such a bitch-

"Zoey and Mike"

The camera panned to the 2 people next to me, a red haired girl with a flower in her hair, and the boy I mentioned earlier. The girl gave him  a nudge on him arm "can you believe we're here?" He was talking to her but his eyes drifted towards me "yeah, it's beautiful." Ok never mind, he's creeping me out.

Oh shit I'm next-

"Ari"

Tye camera went in front of me and I simply have a closed eye smile and waved to the camera. "Woah" I heard the ginger boy from earlier say, Scott was him name? Yeah I think it was Scott.

I ignored the comment and the camera was about to move on when-

"Lightning!"

CHRIS STOP CUTTING ME OFF

A jock launched himself in between Zoey and Mike and while Zoey was sent the the ground Mike decided to land on me, THANKS MIKE.

When he fell our faces were way to close, ok get this dude of me before this becomes a Wattpad story....wait a second-