Episode 2 part 2

A/n
I'm not dead
Sorry for leaving you for so long! I just didn't realise people were actually enjoying this book but now I'm gonna try harder to upload. Anyway I've made a slight adjustment to aris look.
Your still very similar to Courtney but some stuff has changed.

^^pls do not use this image without my permission

Anyway on with the story!

As the challenge started it was first the rats turn to get asked an embarrassing question. Good I hope I don't get a-

"To the rats, now listen carefully. Who did this on the one and only date they had?" Cue fart noise.

Chris the joke isn't even funny anymore!

Everyone including me chuckled a bit, I noticed jo looking at me when I was laughing to which I tilted my head in confusion.
She just laughed and shook her head, I'm discombobulated.

Jos POV:

HER LAUGH IS FUCKING ADORABLE

Back to ari ✌🏻✌🏻

After a few seconds a red faced Sam asked "where did you get that?" And buzzed which earned him an electric shock. I felt a bit bad but it was a light hearted situation in my opinion.

"Who wet their pants on the first, and last day of school?"

Oh that is bad, to be fair maybe it happened in kindergarten, that wouldn't be to bad.

"Woah! One of us is a pants wetter!" Mike gasped putting his arms out. I rolled my eyes and instantly looked at brick, the boy was sweating his balls of. "You know, it's ok if you don't do it, as long as your comfortable." I whispered to him, to which he smiled but took a deep breath in and buzzed.

I smiled at him to which he gave a blushy smile back.

"Rats, who's first name is really Beverly?"

I WANT THAT NAME

Well it clearly isn't dawn or Dakota since they aren't owning up. So who the fuck is it? I think it's Scott.

(Question: when Chris asked that question in the show who did you think it was? Because for some reason my mind went to Scott 💀💀)

"That's not an embarrassing question! Who cares if a girls real name is Beverly!" Oh poor, sweet, naive brick....the 'girl' has a penis....

B reluctantly pressed the buzzer and everyone's eyes went wide, I mean it's not a bad name why are they all so scared? Homophobic fucks (jokes jokes)

(Ok I've been really stressed out the past few days and ik how short this is but I may start making chapters shorter do I can get them out faster, tell me what you prefer! Sorry for the short chapter I'll finish episode 2 soon)