Episode 3 part 1

Look at me finally updating the title so y'all will stop HOUNDING ME in the comments.......

Anyway school is so horrible and I wanna die so let's manifest all that energy into a wattpad story I'll definitely look back on in a few years and cringe at.

Aris POV:
In the morning we were woken up by the lovely sound of CHRIS.

He used that fucking air horn and I swear to god I will murder him.

Anyway, I seemed to have forgotten I was next to Anne maria. The girl was hugging me tightly as I had to wiggle my way out of her arms, she groaned but I told her I needed to use the bathroom and she reluctantly let go.

In my Pajamas I walked outside, and unfortunately ran into a certain someone..

"Sha- hey!"

Lightning your the most weirdly cute boy ever but I've just woken up, my hair is ratty and I'm in my Pajamas.

CHOOSE ONE OR DECIDE YOUR OWN (yes they are of temu

CHOOSE ONE OR DECIDE YOUR OWN (yes they are of temu....)

"Sha-Ari! Looking cute as always!" The boy complimented, I smiled at him. "Thanks!" He was staring at me and I just awkwardly shuffled past him, weird..

ANYWAY

In the bathroom I had just gotten out of the shower and was brushing my hair out when I noticed something....something seems of..

..

..

..

"DAWN WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?!"

I screamed as she tried to calm me down. "I've been here the whole time, you have very pretty hair by the way!" She complimented, I smiled but was slightly crying on the inside from shock.

"OH..OK...normal.." I said, slightly petrified. I love dawn but I do not love her ability to jumpscare.

"Anyway I've spent a few days studying yours and other people's auras and i must warn you, many people on this island have dark intentions. Yoir aura is pure and kind-hearted, and they've been drawn to that in an unhealthy way!" The blonde girl grabbed my hand and I just gave her a confused look. "Dark intentions?....like....do they want me out? Should I start strategising?" I asked worried.

She shook her head and sighed. "No..far darker than that." As she said that I instinctively turned to look at my surroundings, nervous. But when I looked back dawn had disappeared.

What? Oh real helpful! WHY CANT SHE JUST TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!

Because it ruins the plot 😍😍

WHO THE FLIPPITY FLAP ARE YOU?!

I'm the author.

Ohhh I get it now, yoir responsible for all my suffering.

Yeah, I am. Now keep being a naive little freak you silly bitch we can't be breaking the forth wall I just had it repaired.

——

So as of right now I'm quite worried for my safety, but yolo I guess.

Anyway we were called over by Chris for the challenge and I stood by brick because obviously he had no malicious intent!

"Ok campers, todays challenge is split into two sections. The first section will have you climbing this rock fall, but would this be total drama if there weren't a few surprises? No! Anyway, you will try to get your whole team to the top while also trying to avoid chefs..obstacles. Sound good? Good! You may now begin!" Oh ok so just try to not fall of the cliff and die? Tame.

I hated climbing, I wasn't good at it and it was a boring sport.

I pathetically tried to climb up the rock wall but I lost a lot of confidence when noticing jo and lightning speeding ahead of me, but I did see jo fall because of an ice block they was thrown at her head, lol.

As she fell she was about ti get back up when suddenly she noticed me. "Ari! Get over here I'll give you some help!" She came in front of me and signalled for me to get on her back. "Oh are you sure? I don't wanna hold you back.." I said awkwardly, but she insisted. "Get on my fucking back or I'll grab you by your hot tits and drag you up."........well when you put it like that I guess I must hop on!

I gently hopped on as she carried me up the rock wall. As we were halfway through we were neck and neck with lightning, oh shit..

"Ari! What are you sha-doing on his back? Sha-lightnings got the better back babe!" He flexed, but I just looked confused at why he called jo a 'he'. But then I ALSO remembered, lightings a fucking idiot.

"1, I'm a girl! 2. My backs way more better for Ari bird! 3. Your not even on our team!" She argued, lightning was about to yell back when a fucking ice block came from the sky.

A/n
Ok so this took ages, but I think I'll have the second half of episode 3 out before Christmas. If I don't merry Christmas!
Also who do you wanna see Ari interact with more? Like who's your favourite? Also I'm doing revenge of the island and all stars.
All stars is more just an excuse to use Courtney bc she's my fav but it's still fun!