falling four you

Edit : (Heya! Before reading this I'm making a remake of this story since this one was uh... Cringe. So read on your on risk! Inslut it all you want, I'm making a remake of this one anyway, It'll take me a while since I don't know what to write so please don't come at me lmao, anyway, byee!! <3)

(
The story name isn't a mistake btw it's just a little something I thought of lol)

Fours pov:

Every day was almost the same, i took a sip of my coffee "hi four!" X said "hey x" I said "today is a beautiful day isn't it?" X said in a happy tone it made my heart melt for some reason "yeah it is" i said while I drink my coffee.

I finished my coffee and went to the living room and started watching TV.

X pov:

Today I went shopping because we were running out of food, a while later I went back home and I saw four watching TV he can be kinda lazy sometimes, I said "I'm back four!" "Oh hey x! I was gonna watch your favorite show wanna come and watch with me?" Four said it made me blush A little... "Sure!" I said excitedly.

Three hours later

Fours povs:

X was sleeping on my shoulder he was sleeping so peaceful I was starting to blush, I carried him into his room and put him on his nice bed, I went into my room and went to sleep,

the next day I made breakfast, x woke up and sit down, "what are you making today?" X said "we're having pancakes today" I said I knew he loved pancakes and his favorite "yayᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ" x was excited for pancakes and he couldn't wait until it was done, after breakfast we went to hosting, hosting isn't easy to do..

After hosting me and x went back home and we went to watch TV (because we had nothing to do)

Sorry if I'm bad at this I'm new to writhing but I hope you guys liked this I'll make a new chapter soon and also sorry if it was short🥲