chapter 16????

Damn- this story is already doing so good😨

Fours pov:

I went to the store because I needed to get some things, "where are you going foury?" X says "oh I need to go to the store to get something. " I said "can I come? " x said, x is too cute to say no to. So I let them come with me, we entered the store and I looked for whatever I came there for, "four what are you looking for? " x said, "I'm looking for (idk what to put here) " I said "oh okay! " X said,

After a while, we found the them and buyd it and I decided to go to a restaurant, "X are you hungry? We're going to a restaurant" I said to x "yeah! " we went in a restaurant, and we got lead to a set, me and x starts to talk, a lady gove us our menus, the lady gives x a kids menu "HEY I'M NOT A KID?! " x said, "oh I'm so sorry sir!" The lady rushes to get x a normal menu, "pfft-" I try to not laugh. "Shut up. " x says angry. The lady comes back and gives x  normal menu. We picked what we are gonna order, "what can I get you guys? " the lady asks us. "Yeah I would like to get ____" I said "and you? " the lady asks x "I would get ___" x says, "okay! We'll have your food here right away! " the lady says, "thx" I said, after waiting for a while, I randomly started flirting with x "s-stop-" x said "alright alright. " x looked like a tomato, I giggled a little, I couldn't stop looking at x, they was just to cute, "heres your guys food! Is there anything else I could do for you guys? " the lady says "yeah you forgotten to ask us what kind of drink we want? " I said "oh I'm super sorry! " "it's fine", after telling the lady what drinks we want, and me and x started eating, " x. I love you" I randomly said while smiling at x "I love you too foury"

After eating, we went back home, "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! " two yelled "we went to the store and then went to eat? I said, " WITHOUT ME??? " two said, lol

lmfao I didn't had anything in mind 😨