𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

"I'm going to go now," Jungkook said as he headed to the front door, sparing a glance at you who was in the living room watching TV

"I'm going to go now," Jungkook said as he headed to the front door, sparing a glance at you who was in the living room watching TV. The living room was open towards the lobby, with no walls or doors blocking the sight of the door. "O-Okay." You said quickly as you stood up and went to the door, standing behind him. "I might be late tonight, so if you feel tired, go to sleep and don't wait up for me." He said in a low tone, gathering his phone and wallet. He put them in his backpack, gathering other documents and things he had brought from his office and putting them inside the backpack. "Would you still like me to cook dinner?" You asked softly, your voice nearly quiet as a whisper. You simply wanted to make sure he would eat homemade food, and not trash food from fast food restaurants. He glanced at you for a second, his eyes looking into yours before he shook his head and sighed. "There is no need. I'll probably eat at the company if I work late." He said in response, turning around and opening the door. Once outside, you noticed it had begun to rain lightly, just sprinkling, but it seemed it would be much more than just some rain.

You looked to the right where the jackets were and saw Jungkook's black coat, taking it and running outside. "Jungkook! Wait!" You exclaimed right when he had put one foot into his Mercedes-Benz. He turned to look at you with a lifted eyebrow and parted lips, watching you as you headed to him down the long driveway. When you finally reached him, you shyly handed him his coat when he stepped out of the car, taking it with his eyes on you. "I-It seems it will storm today. Since you're wearing just a short sleeve shirt and jeans, you might get a cold if you don't wear it." You told him. He hummed softly as his tattooed hand gently caressed the coat that was draped over his arm. "I'll keep it in the car." He replied before finally getting in and closing the door with a soft slam. You stepped back as you watched him place the coat on the passenger seat, his eyes lingering on it for a bit before glancing at you and finally taking off down the driveway to the black gate.

Once he was gone, you headed back inside before the rain would get too heavy, but stopped when you heard a car approaching the front door. It was a black car, big, and the windows were tinted black. You gulped nervously as you opened the door wider, seeing a black-haired male climb out, wearing a suit with an earpiece inside his ear. He locked the car and turned around to face you, your breath hitching in your throat at how handsome he was. His dark eyes could shoot daggers through your soul if he wanted to, the soft, yet slightly plump lips that were mesmerizing, the small nose he had that made his face even more godlike. You gulped once more, watching him head to the door where you were standing with parted lips, a grin growing on his lips at your mesmerizing state. "Hello. I am Kim Taehyung. Your new bodyguard." He said when he was standing in front of you. And that's when you nearly fainted. Kim fucking Taehyung. This guy was known to be Park Jimin's most famous bodyguard, having even become his best friend through the years of being his security bodyguard. "O-Oh my..." You said in a whisper, letting out the breath you were holding tightly into your throat. You offered your hand to him and bowed quickly in respect. "I am Y/n. Jung Y/n." You said softly.