𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 +21

After Jungkook told you about his small nightmare, you comforted him by rubbing his back and caressing his hair, listening to what his dream was about

After Jungkook told you about his small nightmare, you comforted him by rubbing his back and caressing his hair, listening to what his dream was about. He kept a few things away, not wanting to reveal the whole dream, just how tragically you died, and in his arms at that. "What's important is that I am okay." You said, kissing his shoulder and pulling back. Jungkook sighed shakily, shaking his head and closing his eyes for a second. "You don't get it. I saw you die in my arms and you were begging me to make it stop." He sobbed and whimpered, making you grab his cheeks and shake your head. "It was a dream, Jungkook. It wasn't real." You said quickly, shaking your head. "Look at me, I am fine. I am not bleeding." You said, putting the blanket away for a bit to reveal your still-naked and unhurt body. "I am fine." You whispered. He looked down to see your body, sighing heavily. You stared at him as he trailed his eyes down your figure before hugging you close, moving his head against your chest. You hugged him back, slowly laying back down and caressing his hair. You combed your fingers through his hair, feeling his tense and anxious body relaxing against yours. "I will keep you safe. I will not let anyone hurt you." He muttered, making you smile at his words. "If anything happens, you'll be the first one I'll call." You replied, twirling a strand of his long hair between your two fingers. After a few minutes, you could hear Jungkook's soft breathing, slow and soothing. It made you smile, knowing he had fallen asleep in your arms and was finally calm, his arms tightly around you. You closed your own eyes and began to fall asleep as well, enjoying the warmth his body radiated.

The sound of the shower running invaded your ears as you lay on the bed, sighing heavily as you stirred awake. You blinked your eyes open, realizing you were facing the balcony and caught a glimpse of the door slightly open, a soft breeze entering the room that moved the white, see-through curtains. You stretched a bit before sitting up, hugging the blanket close to your body, and running a hand through your hair. Jungkook was nowhere to be found, along with your clothes from yesterday, his suit was tidied up on a chair by the wall. You got up, wrapped the blanket around your body, and headed to your bedroom after getting a button-up shirt from his wardrobe. You hummed softly as you made your way into your room, taking the dress from your bed and placing it on a hanger inside your wardrobe, taking some clean underwear and putting it on with the button-up shirt on top. You threw the blanket on the dirty clothes basket and brushed your hair to get any nasty knots out of it. "I was wondering where you are." You heard Jungkook say, making you look over your shoulder as you brushed your hair one last time, placing the brush on the table where you had all your cosmetics and make-up. He was standing by the door, arms crossed, wearing only a pair of boxers, his hair slightly damp. "Scared I ran away?" You said with a small grin, watching him make his way to you as he chuckled softly, shaking his head. Once he was by your side, he placed his hands on your hips and leaned in, his lips connecting with yours instantly. You tilted your head and placed your hand on his cheek, moving closer to the bed and falling back on it, him on top of you. He moved you two to be on the center of the bed, humming softly into the kiss as he deepened it, making it hotter, showing how much he craved you.