𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Once you and Jungkook got home, you headed to your room and safely placed the dress away into the closet, ensuring it wouldn't tear or get wrinkled

Once you and Jungkook got home, you headed to your room and safely placed the dress away into the closet, ensuring it wouldn't tear or get wrinkled. You then sat on the bed and opened the box with face masks, seeing it had a whole set of tools and products to be used. It was definitely not the one you had seen, but an even more expensive one. "Jungkook..." You muttered to yourself, sighing heavily as you smiled at yourself. It made your heart race at his actions. You placed everything on the side and headed downstairs to discard the box and get some other things ready like towels and a bowl of warm water. As you were filling up the bowl with warm water, Jungkook walked into the kitchen and pulled out a tray, taking food out of the fridge and on the counter. You watched him, his hands beginning to work on lining up the different hams and cheeses, along with some crackers and sauces on the tray. "What are you doing?" You asked, turning the faucet off and placing the bowl down. "I am preparing snacks for when we are doing our skincare. It will keep us entertained." He said, giving you a straight-faced look before turning back to the tray. You looked him up and down to notice he was now wearing gym shorts and a big shirt, having gotten comfortable. You couldn't help but widen your eyes a bit since you thought he would come up with an excuse to skip the skincare, but he wasn't, he was willing to do it with you.

"You should change into something more comfortable. If you get those designer clothes dirty, the cleanup will cost you double what you paid for the outfit itself." He said, making you look at your outfit. It truly would be expensive to get the clothes cleaned if you do get them dirty, nodding your head before walking towards your room once you got the bowl in your hands. You carefully went upstairs, placing the bowl on the nightstand before changing into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Is it safe to walk in?" You heard Jungkook's voice, making you glance over your shoulder in slight surprise. "Uh... Just a second! I have to put my shirt on!" You replied, your back towards the door as you turned back to undoing your bra and tossing it to the side, taking your shirt after. Jungkook felt something in his chest, the curiosity killing him as he slowly leaned forward enough to catch a glimpse of your bare back, not knowing what got into him. He admired the curves of your body, how smooth your skin looked, how beautiful your little freckles were on your back. His lips parted as he continued to watch, gulping heavily as you finally pulled the shirt on, beginning to turn around but he was already gone, back to his straightened position. He stared deeply at the ground, heart slightly faster and breath slightly uneven. Some other places got a reaction as well but he was quick enough to ignore it before it was too late, shaking his head slightly. "You can come in now." You said, standing at the side of the doorway from where he was standing once you put your old clothes away; waiting for you to be done. "Okay." He said softly, walking in with the tray tightly in the hold of his hands. He went to the nightstand and placed the tray down, looking around the room to see it was a bit more different since you had changed some of the furniture's places. "I changed some of the room to make it a bit more comfortable for me-" He cut you off. "It's fine. It's your room after all." He said, turning to look at you. You gave him a soft smile before heading to the bed, "Do you want to be the first one?" You asked, gesturing to the bed. He looked at the bed and then at you, nodding softly and carefully laying down on the bed, his head on the pillow.