2

Henry's mom was helping him pack his suitcase. She was happy that her son was getting to go on a fun trip to see his cousin and his aunt.

Late last night she was looking at old photos of the boys when they were younger. She saw the photo of them running around in the backyard in their diapers and t-shirts. There were also several other photos of the boys celebrating their birthdays in high chairs with cake all over themselves.

The boys first day of kindergarten and fifth grade promotion and on their first day of high school. She smiles and remenesed about her memories of the boys when they were younger.

" Henry are you sure you remembered your swim trunks and flip-flops?"she asked.

"Yes, Mom. I did" Henry responded.

" Ok ." She responded.

" Trust me Mom.. I'm not a baby anymore " he said zipping up his suitcase.

His mom smiled and ruffled his hair...

"Mom!!!" Henry said as he was embarrassed by his mom's gesture

" Awww don't freak out honey I love ruffling your hair giggles " she said.

Henry blushed and smiled a little bit.

He knew his mom loved him and she always would.

" We're leaving for the airport in 30 minutes honey. She said

" Ok Mom." Henry said

He sat in his gaming chair playing Marvel vs Capcom while his mom slowly closed his door a bit.

She opened her phone up and texted her sister..

" Hey Henry's all set. "

...

"Awesome " her sister texted back

...

" Am I doing the right thing? Is it my only option?" She asked

...

" Yes it is." " It's either that or he has the worse option."

....

" Yes Yes you're right Sis."

...

" Henry will see you soon. His flight lands at 330."

...

" Ok. Cool... don't worry everything will be fine."

Henry had come down the stairs just as she sent the last text....

His mom looked at him and said...

" Ready to go honey?" She asked

" Yep mom definitely." Henry said .

"Let's roll." His mom said as they headed out of the house to the car and to the airport.

To Be Continued