7

Henry woke up to something in his mouth.... He was sucking on something... he spit it out and looked at it when it landed on the sheet....

It was a pacifier...

He moaned and groaned but he needed answers

Henry was a little happy that his aunt didn't have him sleep in the crib with his cousin. It was big enough for the two of them he thought....

But he was happy to be in the toddler bed that was opposite the crib.

As he laid on the bed his diaper continued to crinkle with every move he made.

It was a constant reminder of his current situation.

" I gotta get answers " he thought to himself.

He got up from the bed and waddled to his cousins crib...

" Jamie are you awake ?"

His cousin rolled over.. with his pacifier in his mouth...

" Shhh... mommy will hear us...." He said as he pointed to a baby monitor and a camera that was situated on the crib and on the wall...

He sat up and looked at Henry through the bars...

Jamie scooted closer to the bars towards Henry.... His diaper crinkling as well.

" What happened? Henry asked whispering...

" Why are we in diapers? " Why are you in a crib?" " Why is Auntie treating us like we're babies?"

Jamie told him to calm down and he would explain..,

Henry finally took a breathe... unaware that because he was getting so stressed out.... He was wetting his diaper...

" Mommy has been having me like this for over a year now.."

" I got into a fight at school and was told I was going to be expelled for a year . So Mommy started to treat me like a baby again. The thing that controls it is the music."

" What music?" Henry asked

Jamie pointed at a table near the changing table at a Bluetooth speaker and it was playing soft baby lullabies that were repeating the same words after every chorus of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

" Baby Diaper Paci "

Jamie said...

" Jwust do what Mommy sways. It cwan gwets worse."

" Try to resist listening to the music as much as possible."

" It will mwakes yous a baby wike me."

Henry looked at his cousin who was now talking like a baby. Not like a normal teen.

Henry thought to himself...

" Don't listen to the music Don't listen to the music."

" Think of other stuff."

It was at that moment that the door to the room opened and his Aunt entered the room...

" Henry.... Why are you out of your bed? "

" Did you have a nightmare?"

Henry just gabbed...

" I I umm umm," Henry couldn't think of the words.... He didn't want things to get worse.

She walked up to Henry and picked him up checking the front of his diaper.

" Awww does little Henry has a wet diaper... Yes he does... Yes he does "

Henry just whimpered he realized he was wet but didn't think he needed a change.

Suzy carried him to the changing table and laid him down and changed his diaper...

Henry looked down as his aunt changed him.. he saw he looked like a baby down there... clean shaven.

He shivered a bit because of the cold wipe but didn't want to cry....

His Aunt smiled at him....

" Awww Little Henry likes getting his diaper changed doesn't he tehee " as she tickles his tummy...

" Ywesth Auntie" Henry replied. He took his cousins advice... Act like a baby.

His Aunt smiled as she sprinkled some baby powder and rubbed it in to Henry's groin and bottom and she lifted him up and slid the diaper under him and set him down.

She pulled it up between his legs and taped it shut. She stood Henry up and make sure his diaper was snug and secure.

" There we go little pumpkin. " as she picked him up and carried him to the toddler bed and laid him down.

She put the pacifier in his mouth and Henry started to suck on it.

She kissed his head saying...

" Have a good nap little pumpkin."

She walked over to Jaime's crib checking on him...

Henry watched as she then turned to the speaker and used a remote she took from her pocket and turned the volume up ...

She walked out shutting the door...

Henry tried to fight falling asleep...

"Don't give in .."

" Don't give in"..

Henry thought to himself as he slowly sucked on his pacifier and fell asleep...

To Be Continued.....