8

Henry woke up and felt his aunt's hands on his waist.

He looked down and realized she was changing his diaper again.

" Awww Little Henry likes when his Aunty changes him doesn't he? as she tickled his tummy.

Henry couldn't help but giggle. His aunt smiled as she rubbed the powder on him and pulled his diaper up between his legs and securely taped it up.

She stood him up on the ground and wiped his tighs saying...

" All fresh and clean pumpkin." She ticked his tummy and Henry giggles.

In his head though he was saying...

"Just play along like Jamie said."

" Til you can figure a way out of this."

His Aunt held his hand as she led him out of the nursery and into the backyard.

Henry saw that his aunt had him only in a diaper. He wanted to say something but he told himself to let it go for now.

Jamie was already out there playing in a huge playpen looking fenced area that contained a swing set and a sandbox.

...

" You two have fun and play. I'll bring lunch out in a bit." She lifted Henry over the top of the playpen fence and left the two boys to play.

Henry joined Jamie in the sandbox and the boys built some sand castles and pushed some toy cars around the sand box.

Jamie was in a diaper only like Henry. Henry figured it was because of the hot sticky weather in Florida.

...

A few minutes later...

Henry saw his aunt coming out from the house with a tray of food and what looked like a bottle of juice and a small bottle of milk.

She entered the locked gate and set the tray of food down on the table...

"It's lunchtime boys." She said.

Both boys got up from playing with their toys and walked over to the table.

The tray contained peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and goldfish crackers with cut up oranges.

Both Henry and Jamie grabbed a cut up sandwich and ate them . Henry decided to eat the sandwich like a baby would smashing it into his mouth making quite the mess along the way.

" Oh my someone is hungry." She said.

Henry said...

" Ywesth Awuntie."

He grabbed the bottle of juice and drank it

She smiled as she watched Jamie eat as well as she sipped a glass of iced tea.

Both the boys were sticky messes by the time they were done eating.

She grabbed a package of wipes and cleaned both the boys up .

Jamie reached for the small bottle but she stopped him saying...

" No no sweetheart.. let mommy do it." She lifted Jamie in her lap and put the nipple of the bottle in his mouth.

Henry wanted to say something but decided against it.

He went over to the swing set and climbed the plastic ladder and slid down the slide all the while watching his cousin be fed the bottle.

....

A little while later the boys were done playing and they were led by their hands into the house.

Henry was led into the living room and placed in the playpen and PAW Patrol was put on the TV.

Jamie was picked up and carried down the hallway towards the nursery.

Henry saw the door was slightly ajar.

He decided to find out. He climbed out of the playpen and waddled to the nursery.

He couldn't stop his diaper from crinkling but he realized it was dumb to worry about at this point.

He got to the door and peaked through it and saw a sight he couldn't believe...

His cousin was being breastfed. He couldn't believe his eyes. Jamie was way too old for that..

" The music. That's what must be doing it." He thought to himself.

...

All of the sudden he felt a pressure in his stomach and realized he was messing his diaper.

" Oh No not that."
" Please No No Please."

He started to cry.

He then looked up and saw his aunt stand over him ...

" Shh Shh little one it's ok."  She picked him up slowly rocking him rubbing his back

" Well it looks like we have a little escape artist here. " she said

" It looks like you need a big change sweetheart."

She carried him into the nursery.

Henry couldn't stop crying....

He was losing control and didn't know how to stop it.

To Be Continued....