The starting

No one's Pov:

"Quirkless "

 "Useless"

 " Mistake"

"Unwanted "

And "Deku "

Does words have been going through the head of a small boy since at age 4 you see all man weren't born equal some were born more powerful than others.In this world people are granted these things called quirks were they have the ability to fly,teleport and much more while others are born Quirkless.The first incidents happened in "Chin Cha City' from a child being able to make light,soon after all over the world people have been getting quirks and the percentage are getting more and more higher.The ones who are qurikless are looked down on others 80% have quirks and 20% have none.With the rise of super powers came an explosive increase in criminal activity.While governments were stuck trying to figure out how to reform laws with Quirks in mind.Courageous people started performing heroic acts,with overwhelming public support heroes found an official place as peacekeepers overseen by the government.Those who preform the best are paid the most and got all the fame and glory their careers depended on their ability to stay in the spotlight."All Might"the symbol of "peace",ever since he arrived criminal activities decreased faster than what everyone thought.

8 Izuku's Pov:

I have always wanted a quirk since I was quirkless but last year when father took me to this place I didn't think all this would happen.He told me that I was going to get more than 1 quirk and because I am so naive I believed him.Each way of getting a quirk is more painful the last.The first time wasn't so painful but I had to fuse with the actual animal now I have some forest with a lake in my "room" or cell as others call it.The second was only one small injection.When I got teleportation I tried to teleport away from this place but I was only teleported back to my "room".

"Hello their 209!"

 " Oh h hi Mr.Lé. "

 "I see you got a new room upgrade since the last time we met."

 "Yeah they made it look more like a forest for me since I haven't caused any problems. "

 "Well I'm sorry to say but they will be asking for you in 1 hour."

 " Oh thanks for the heads up Mr.Lé. "

 "No problem 209"

I promise one day in going to escape this hell hole and the next person who comes in this very same "room" as me I'll help them escape as well.

??? Pov:

Ever since we got help from the kai Chisakl .He said he wanted to help us get new experiments and of course I took the deal,ever since he arrived at the facility we have gotten 133 kids for the past year.Izuku I mean 209 haven't been trying any escape plans recently I know he's planning something I just need to find out what it is.