XXII.

'Weeks left till the big day!: 2'

Ki marked off the calendar; she'd be getting married to the one person she saw herself with for a long ass time next week. That Saturday to be exact. They'd be flying out to Florida that Wednesday, just to give everyone enough time to drive or fly there and to rest up. Currently, though, August was getting ready to go to his bachelor party. "Baby, you look fine," Ki mumbled and leaned her head on his arm while he fixed his shirt. "I know that, but I gotta look good fa the strippers," he snorted and Ki pushed him, laughing afterwards. "Do I got any restrictions?"

"Don't touch they ass. Touch everywhere but they ass," she shot him a look and he made a face, pecking her lips after. "I'm not touching nobody's ass except yours," he reached down and squeezed her ass cheek gently, leaning and kissing her neck softly. "Imma be a swim what good nigga tonight."

"Somewhat? Nigga-"

"Love you," he cupped her cheeks and laughed at her expression, pecking her lips soon after. "Aight, I gotta go." He stood up straight and followed her out the bathroom, picking up Sammy soon after and kissed her forehead. "Imma be safe tonight. Knowing how much people been at my ass lately. Gotta make sure I make it home for my princess and my queen." He kissed Ki's forehead before handing Sammy to her and headed downstairs, meeting up with most of his friends. Ki followed and gave hugs and things, making sure to lecture them to make sure August wasn't passed out on the side of the road at 3 in the morning.

Once they left and got to smoking and drinking, August was in full bachelor, I-ain't-bout-to-get-married mode. He was dancing on just about every girl, took every shot that his boys slid to him; that wasn't even the wildest part.

When the strippers came, August was on fucking mile high. He completely disregarded what Ki said about not touching the stripper's asses and rubbed and groped each set of ass cheeks that happened to bounce in his lap. He probably wouldn't remember not a damn thing from tonight, based on how lit he was, but from the pictures, he would more than likely know that he was lit as hell.

"I can't feel my faaaace," August slurred and laughed, rubbing his hands on his jeans, looking over at Chris while he chatted up some girl with blue hair. "You might wanna chill out on the drinks before you throw up all over the place," Dell nudged him and August shrugged, standing up and waving a hand drunkly, "Man, I'm fine," he stumped back out to the dance floor and Dell shook his head, laughing again.

It was around 4 am when Dell and Chris dragged him inside, Ki knocked out upstairs. Once she heard the sound of August's loud, drunk ass laugh, she woke up and groaned, heading downstairs and fixing her sweatshirt. August looked like he was half dead and knew she'd be on mother-wife duty tomorrow, taking care of Sammy and helping August get over his hangover. Once August saw her, for some reason, he just got emotional and clung to her, her face dead panning as she looked over at her brother and Chris, while August wailed something about how he was so in love with her, how he wanted her to always be treated like a princess, how she was his everything. "How drunk?"

"On a scale of one to Lindsay Lohan..."

"Yea," she just rolled her eyes and said goodnight to them, lugging August upstairs while he still wailed about how Ki was his princess from the hood. She carefully pushed him into the bed and got the aspirins ready, turning out all the lights and closing the curtains, climbing into bed with him. "Aug, baby, go to sleep."

"But I can't, I just love you so much," he whined and laid his head on her chest, kissing over her chest sloppily. "I know, I know," she mumbled and dabbled in her phone until he tired himself out and fell asleep on her boobs. She just shook her head and kissed his forehead, running her fingers over his hair until she got sleepy herself and fell asleep while cradling his head to her chest.