Chapter 3

Choi Ye Joon ⬆️⬆️ let me know if the picture is not up there. A/N for anybody who doesn't know the culture the last name goes first.

Amaya's P.O.V

Julie and I went to one of the sites where Joon is It is a beautiful building.

This building ⬇️⬇️

Yes I can build my company here, I will make sure that it rivals my ex's company

"Hey you okay there Amaya" a deep voice asked oh God I have to remember the hurt my ex did. I mean why would he treat me any different oh Lord dimples I see dimples.

I finally come out of my daze cleared my throat "Yes I am fine Joon thank you"

"Okay let's go check out the inside of the building and see if you like it" he said.

We walked around I looked at everything, I asked had it been inspected and if it had when. Joon I said it was inspected last month, I need to get my own inspector out here to check everything out.

I like what I'm seeing so far, but there could be problems in the walls. I just listen to Joon talk all day, oh God please stop with the hormones Amaya you don't need a man.

I looked up at Joon he was actually checking me out I can't handle this. I need to tell him I can't do relationships right now, and there I go assuming he actually wants a relationship. I can be so naive and stupid look where that got me right. Heartbroken, alone and pregnant that's where it got me, I can't go through that again I might not come from it a second time.

"Look Joon you are nice and all, but I can't have a guy in my life right now maybe not ever. I am having a child by my evil ex who tossed me aside after 4 years of being together, I can't do this with anyone else please understand."

I actually have tears in my eyes, Joon wipes my tears away "Darling I would never do any female like that especially one is beautiful as you he was a fool to throw you away" he whispered softly.

"Amaya I understand perfectly my sister went through the samething except she was with the guy for 6 years. Believe me I wanted nothing more than to hunt his butt down beat him almost killing him. I will say to you what I said to her it will get better over time of course she's a lot better now it's already been 2 years. Maybe you two could hang out sometime because I know she needs a good friend"

Wow so his sister too damn no good rotten men. "Joon I would love to meet her" I said not looking at him.

He smiled damn that smile and those dimples. He is so cute no no stop it girl what are you thinking.

"Good her name is Choi Ji ah I will give you her number and don't worry I will tell her, you will be calling."

He is not acting to anything I said towards him. "Joon you do you understand I don't want to go out or anything else right?" I had to ask just to clear the air.