Chapter 6

P.O.V of _________
New guy 😉 isn't he adorable

I just finished a photo shoot with a cute baby I love children, I hope to have at least 5 of them.

Photography was just a hobby, until 2 years ago I had to quit dance because of my problems with sweating and getting stressed my body broke out and itched from it.

I absolutely love my job, but it's painful at the same time I haven't meet the love of my life. I see all these beautiful familys and I want one so bad I am 33 years old now, I came to America after I got out of the South Korean service.

I am Kim Duri I love photography playing the saxophone, guitar, piano, also doing singing & dancing. I would really love a family.

Oh the door I don't have anymore appointments today this is weird.

"Hi C-" OMG she is beautiful I am too stunned to speak I stand there with my mouth open probably for about 2 minutes or so.

"Hello sir sir sir" she had the voice of an Angel I could listen to her forever, I-I think I am in love.

"Sir please talk to me" I am so nervous oh my goodness I have to talk to her she's going to think I'm crazy.

"Hi beautiful- day isn't" I hope she didn't catch on that I called her beautiful, Oh my goodness she blushed so cute.

"How can I help you ma'am?" I asked her politely, I hope she is single my heart is beating so fast I hope she can't hear it.

"Yes I would like a photo with my little man" she picks up a adorable little boy oh my he looks just like her.

"When would you like this done miss?"
I need her name and number please let her be single mother, I wouldn't mind adopting the adorable little one.

"I am Amaya Hak this is Hakeem Hak Sir, Can I have it done today? If you don't have time that's fine" her angelic voice said.

"Hello, Amaya may I call you that?" She nodded her head yes, "Hello to you too Hakeem, he is so adorable" I said smiling at the little one.

"Yes I can do it today right now in fact I am free" I said trying not to sound to excited.

"Is it just you and the little one?" I hope so beautiful I am already falling for you.

"My cousin Chun-ja, his wife and child are coming too" she said.

My eyes widen in surprise "Oh I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am Kim Duri" I reach out my hand to her.

She laughed a little it was a beautiful laugh, she took my hand in her's our hands fit perfectly together. We where staring into each other's eyes I could look at her forever.

I don't want to let go, we heard someone clearing their throat.
I let her hand go, I frowned at that and looked where we heard it coming. A young man was there with a little girl and a young woman.

"Oh hi guys" My beautiful Amaya said wait MY oh I am getting a head of myself.

"Hello welcome you must be Chun-ja and family Amaya mentioned, I am Duri" Chun-ja shakes my hand.

"You are doing our pictures?" He asked
"Yes this is my studio" I said with a little smile.

I look at the cute little girl, oh my so adorable and I sneak at Amaya again
We would make beautiful children together oh look we already have one.

My phone rings the tone I know well, it's Jimin my best friend, old band member & soulmate. It's his song that I got for his tone, I wonder what he wants he has a family damn I am bringing myself down again. Than again maybe I have a chance at a family, I look at her beautiful self again oh she saw me looking at her I blush.