Chapter 4

Del ⬆️⬆️ This chapter won't be that long it's just a peek into his mindset.

Kim Del's P.O.V

Ever since that day 4 weeks ago when I kicked out my ex-wife, nothing feels right all the woman I have slept with since then mean nothing to me.

I saw the pictures yes I believe the pictures, my friends keep telling me how wrong I was.

She was and is innocent somebody had to photoshop the pictures. I don't believe them, they have to be wrong right I put my head in my hands.

I threw my drink on the wall, they just have to be wrong. I mean she is so beautiful and Kind who wouldn't want her on their arm.

Damn it I am be coming a mess, I need to be at my company working hard, to get this million dollar contract.

I take a shower, then comb my hair, brush my teeth, put on my suit and tie.

Okay let's go get this deal done Del, I try to encourage myself. She is probably no don't go there Del.

I get to Vitech on time get to the elevator push the button to floor 50 yes my floor. Looks like some people are already here good hopefully nobody is late.

"Hello good morning gentleman" I say bowing they of course bow back.

We get started, talk for a good 4 hours it's now 12:00 I need something to eat,
that meeting stressed me out what can I have for lunch.

I have my lunch then go back to work, my assistant comes in "Sir you have a meeting again in 7 minutes" he said

"Okay thank you" I get up and put my jacket back on uhh I think I detected something in his tone I don't understand what it is though.

"Mr. Jung give me the files on that meeting, and then I'm going to need you to file these" I say pointing to the stack of my desk "Also lose the attitude or you might just lose your job" I give him a dark look.

"Sir here I quit they are better people out there work for than you, also that was my cousin you let go by the way freaking asshat"

He must have noticed my wide eyes

"Yeah that's right she's my cousin and I'm going where she's at so stick it up your ass" he flipped me the bird as he left.

Damn I didn't know she had family, I don't care where she at or who she is with it's none of my business.

Damn it now I'm going to have to get another assistant, I wonder if I can find anyone better than him or at least close to the way he was efficient. I got that meeting to go to, I got to be there in 2 minutes.

That went well now I have to put out an application for another assistant, another male specifically because they cause less trouble.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Extra little P.O.V. Jungkook as
Mr. Jung Chun-ja

 Jung Chun-ja