Chapter 7

Amaya's P.O.V

Oh my he was adorable I wonder how old he is? If he is single, no he can't be right. He was flirting with me he called me beautiful, poor guy tried to cover it up though.

"Hey, Amaya" CJ was waving his hands in front of my face.

"Yes CJ?"

"You was in your own world, what, or Who was you thinking about?" He asked

I blushed oh my I am caught thinking about him, "Ummmm no-no one CJ"
I stumbled.

"Yes you are thinking about Duri ain't you, it's okay if you are he likes you"
CJ informed me.

My eyes widen my mouth dropped and dried up. "I- I don't think he would want me though because I am a single mother" I confessed.

CJ just smiled his bunny smile "He really likes you and he said he would adopt Hakeem, if you give him a chance plus he's rich in his own right" CJ said.

"He is after you not your money cousin, he told me, Duri knows he is falling for you at first sight."

Wow he is willing to adopt Hakeem and he already has money, Maybe he is my chance at a new life.

"Did you tell him anything about me?" I asked CJ

"Yes I told him what happened 3 years ago, and cousin he said the man was an idiot letting you get away" he told me.

Dang I smiled I need to give him my number, oh no I bet he is gone now dang it.

"So you want to give him a chance?, I already told him not to hurt you in anyway"

"Yes I will give him a chance CJ, but how will I get his number or give him mine?"

"I have it right here Am" CJ surprise me.

He handed me the card "It has his cell number as well cousin" he said slowly.

I blushed again dang it.

Duri had already written his number down wow. Okay calm down Amaya you can do this just call him.

Don't be nervous, CJ said he likes you Duri what a name. I took my phone out of my pocket, looked at his number the phone shakes in my hand.

Okay you can do this, be brave Amaya
I dial his number it's ringing.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Ummm h-Hi this is Amaya from your photo shoot" I said nervously.

"Oh hellooo beautiful what can I do for you?" I blush he called me beautiful again.

"Duri my cousin said that you are interested in me, like dating me.
I haven't been on a date in 5 years, I hope my cousin wasn't lying" I said trying to rush it out.

"No, he wasn't my soon to be girl I would love to go out with you and Hakeem" he said making me melt.

I don't know what to say to him,
"So how about a date Amaya?"
He asked.

Oh God he actually asked me out, I take the phone away from my ear to look at it. I can't believe it, it's finally happened I have been asked out, he is so hot and bonus he doesn't mind my son.

"YES! I mean yes we would love to go out with you" darn it now that first yes made me sound desperate.

I heard him in the background saying yes, she yes so cute.

"That's great do you want me to pick you up or do you want to meet at the restaurant?"

"We can meet at the restaurant Vinny's"

"Okay I'll meet you there"

His voice sound a little dramatic, adorable.

I am going on a date this is going to be my first one since my ex.

I rush to get ready, then I got Hakeem dressed he looked so handsome in his little suit.

"Mommy where are we going?" He asked.

"We are eating out with Duri, the funny photographer that you saw" I told him.

"Yay, where are we going to eat Mommy?"

"He is going to meet us at Vinny's Hakeem" He looks so excited.

"FOOD!!"
"Hakeem you don't have to shout" I said.

I got him in the car we are on our way to Vinny's to eat.

🤪🤪🤪 Cliffhanger

Love you lovelys
𝒱ℳ𝒾𝓃