Birthday surprise

Author note: This oneshot is understandable by itself, but it would be more enjoyable to read if you'd read beforehand the main story 

"Stop it Elsa, I wanna sleep more!", Yibo mumbled, scratching his neck at the spot that his cat tapped him with her paw.

As he didn't want for Elsa to feel hurt with his rejection, he tried to explain himself, even if with eyes still shut closed and in a weak, sleepy voice:
"Elsa, don't get upset please, but it's too early, it's not even morning. I don't want to eat breakfast yet, the kitchen will feel lonely with no baobei and no kids.
Yes Elsa, you're right that you are here and thank you for keeping me company, but I wanna sleep moooore.
Now shoo, go, play with Jiùxīng!
No, I don't accept any complaint, so what if Jiùxīng is not a cat, but a crow? He is your brother.
A-Yuan will get upset if he'll learn that you don't wanna play with Jiùxīng.
What, no protesting meow?" 

Instead of getting a cattish hissed reply, he was quieted down by a warm pressure onto his lips...
"Wait, this is not Elsa's paw!", his brain shouted at his eyes that instantly snapped wide open.

"Is this a dream? Am I still sleeping, am I still dreaming?", Yibo choked off his words in a strangled voice, while touching his husband's cold cheeks. Cold from the windy weather from outside.
He then slapped hard his own cheek, causing the startled Elsa to jump down the bed and run to hide in the lobby.

Xiao Zhan grabbed his hands while his words were drudgingly sneaking through the rain of kisses applied all over his sweetheart's adoring sleepy face.
"Hands, don't hurt these precious cheeks! Better leave them to my teeth, ha, ha!", he laughed before biting and sucking one of those appetizing puffy cheeks.

He then continued:
"No, my love, it's not a dream. I am home, I am here, for real!
The deal was sealed sooner than I hoped for, thank god!
We can spend your birthday in the flesh, not only on a video call!
God, I missed you so much!
Happy birthday, my sweetie!"