Rise of the Big Penguin

(In the very misty pits of Antarctica where the penguins normally live freely and well. Something big got exiled there many years ago along with his friends of Wanda doos. All who used to live on dream land along with the wanda dees. Who are the majority population in dream land at this moment in time. The Wanda doos also used to Live with the Wanda dees until King dedede had got too greedy and tried taking over the kingdom. The Wanda doos took his side and went to war with the Wanda dees and Kirby many years ago. Back when King Dedede wanted the gem and wanted to rule Dream land. So they were sent and shipped all the way down to Antarctica. But ever since then... all those years they've been plotting for revenge with some of the materials they've been left with and King DeDeDe almost has his ship ready to go. Dedede, receives a note from a certain friend)

DeDede: I see, in the fast few weeks the Gem hasn't been in the island and they've just received it. And they're many more on the way. This is perfect. My ship is ready.

(The lead Wanda doo came up to him. His name was Tavon)

Tavon: We are ready to go King. The many years of building this thing has finally paid off. Here we are ready to go forward with our plan.

Dedede: Yes this is a very good start. I'm so happy with this. I will get dream land and make it completely seize to exist. Kirby I'm coming for you. EVERYONE GET ON THE SHIP.

(All the Wanda Doos get themselves in the newly built ship)

King Dedede: Let's get rolling.

(The Wanda Doos all head on the ship which starts moving along the ocean. It was gonna be a long journey for them to reach us. A long long journey. However quickly they saw something they didn't expect to see. Something attacked them. Soon you were see a lot of these army of penguins along with what looked to be a very large walrus. As large at Dedede himself. The Viking Penguins with horns came out and started attacking King Dededes ship attacking the Wanda Doos that were on there. But they stood their ground and they were fighting of the penguins)

Dedede: These little things think they can come and take my property which I've spent 10 YEARS BUILDING. THINK AGAIN CUNTS.

(Dedede gets his very large weapon and starts hammering penguins off the ship into the water. He killed some and got some off onto the ship. Then came the massive Walrus which came over and charged his horns at Dedede. Dedede got his very large hammer and threw it at the walrus which hit but didn't cause much damage and he was pierced by the horns. Dedede pushed the horns away and punched the face of the walrus. The walrus came in with a few swings himself trying to take down the large penguin but he wasn't to be denied. He got his mallet back and connected a few hits with it onto the walrus leaving it weak on the floor.)

(Dedede walks to the walrus)

Dedede: Next time don't come and try taking what's not yours. You won't know what's coming on the receiving end. (Smashes his face with the hammer as the large Walrus lands in the sea with a smash which caused its ship to topple over with the penguins who didn't attack to sink.) Man its been a while since I've had to do some combat like this. Now to take out dream land.

(Dream land)

(Kirby arrived in dream land a week ago to bring the stone back and sort his things out.)

Meta Knight: So glad you retrieved the gem. This thing is dangerous.

Kirby: Yep it destroyed a whole kingdom which I had to help repair. The only problem now is that we need more to just protect it. So many people go for it and we know it's not the only one around here. And we don't even know how many of them there are. I know Mario said he was going to meet a wise ape to ask if he had any information. So we shall see.

Meta knight: Wasn't he the guy who stole the gem from us.

Kirby: Yep but he had no idea where it came from. Only now that I've said something and tracked him down. We can now keep it. Hopefully he found his princess something different to put on her ring rather than this powerful thing.

Meta knight: I mean after it almost blew up their entire kingdom wouldn't be a bad thing to use to defend against any other things (laughs quite loudly)

(The pair continue their discussion while they settle back down into their homes. Completely unaware of what comes his way.)

I did say it. There will be a part two to this story. What information will Mario find out about the gems. You'll find that out in the next chapter. King DeDede out to destroy the island he was deported from. Will he succeed?