To quick to be seen

(Mario returned to the Mushroom Kingdom and planned to give information to Peach about what he just learnt from his trip out to Donkey Kong Island. Mario just arrived at shore from his outing)

Luigi: Welcome back my brother. How was Cranky.

Mario: Doing very well in fact he lives in a temple now instead of an old shack he spent all his time with.

Luigi: We'll that's good and I suppose he wanted his son staying there to protect their island?

Mario: Yep he's the king of the jungle literally. He runs everything. He saved all the bananas which covered 90% of the food supplies they have on that island so all the animals continued being fed. I still wonder how a factory ended up there.

Luigi: Me too.

(All of a sudden something went by and Luigis hat was taken)

Mario: (Jumps in shock) Erm Luigi didn't you have your hat on literally just now?

Luigi: What? (Holds his head) My hat? Where is it??

Mario: It was on your head and now it's gone. (Once again something goes by quickly and now Mario's hat is missing. Luigi points up. Mario feels his head) WHAT THE? Where is my hat gone?

(All of a sudden another flash came and both Mario and Luigi had each other's hats on.)

Mario: Ok I don't think Zelda is here so whatever this magician is I would much rather you stopped doing this.

(Luigi and Mario take their hats and hand each other their respective hats. But that was taken again. Mario saw with a glimpse that something very quick ran off with them)

Mario: Luigi give me a moment. (He gets his wrist out with his updated suit and presses a button on his watch as he forms into his suit. Mario heads up and flies in the air looking for this thing which was moving really fast and messing with the two brothers. He goes in the air searching and sees something moving very quick.)

Mario: What is that thing? (This really fast creature was moving very fast and Mario was trying to follow the direction with his eyes. He presses a button which releases a rope to trap the thing and by his surprise catches it out very well as the creature gets caught.)

Luigi: Wow, nice shot.

(Mario comes down and gets himself off his suit. And now he went over to this thing to give it a closer look)

Mario: What the hell is this thing? Like some blue alien.

Luigi: Let's bring this thing to Peach.

Mario: Really not sure that I wanna touch that thing. But sure let's go. (He picks up the blue creature and heads to Peach's castle)

(In the castle)

Toad: Peach your breakfast is ready to be served. And I think Mario has returned from Donkey Kongs island.

Peach: That's good tell him to... (Hears the palace doorbell. She sets the automatic doors to open which have Mario. Luigi and the net with the trapped blue creature which fell asleep.) Mario it's great to see you again (comes over and kisses him on the forehead. Now I'm sure you're very hungry. Both of you let's head for breakfast. But firstly what on earth have you got here?

Mario: I have no idea. But one thing we know for sure is that he is very fast and I got a very lucky shot. Can we get a cage for him to go into before he wakes up.

Peach: No problem.

(At breakfast)

Peach: So tell me Mario, firstly where did you find this thing from. (Points at the blue creature. And what did you learn from Cranks. How is he doing anyway)