Lost in a new Planet

(Kirby woke up in a very strange place where no one had even discovered him or seen anything to do with him.z The only thing surrounding him was a ton of scraps and garbage.)

Kirby: Ugh what is this place, and where is meta knight. And can I get any signal here.

(Kirby gets up and walks around. He was surrounded by so much garbage followed by a sea with lots of garbage surrounding that. He realised he was lost on this planet he himself had never discovered.)

Kirby: How on earth am I meant to get out of here. (He turns around and sees a bunch of scavengers heading towards him with bones. One of them yelled. "Food" and charged after him) Guys guys I don't mean to hurt you but please I'm looking for a way out of here. (The guys charge after him. An grab hold of him.) Guys stop.

(The scavengers all got a hold of him and tried to kill him)

Kirby: Alright guys. You wanna play. Have some of this. (Kirby kicks them off and releases himself from the crowd of annoying scavengers and fights them off. Kicking them punching them. Using his incredible combat skills to beat them.)

Kirby: Alright that's those scavengers dealt with. Now let's see if I can find somewhere to go in this place.

(All of a sudden a ship arrives at Kirby and girl comes out. Not an ordinary human girl but something which looked quite similar.)

Kirby: Um hello there. Do you mind helping me find a way out of here.

(The little girl throws something which attaches to his face.)

Kirby: What the. (The girl presses a button which shocks him and puts him on the floor)

Girl: You are coming with me. (Smiles and she collects Kirby and puts him on her ship. She then heads off with him trapped behind her.)

(Kirby soon wakes up.)

Kirby: Huh where am I. (Looks to see the girl) OI release me now. I've got a kingdom to save and need to leave this planet. Get me off.

Girl: Oh how rude. (Presses the button again) I'm sorry but you're most definitely not leaving here.

Kirby: Excuse me?

Girl: Let me introduce myself to you as a bit of respect. My name is Susie. And this is Planet Haltmann. And where you are is Haltmann City which you just landed at. We track anything that arrives here whether it's in the huge dump where you saw a lot of scrap metal. Or in the desert. Since you arrived here I've now kidnapped you to bring to the president.

Kirby: Yeah listen Susie. If you're trying to lock me up that defiantly will not be the case

Susie: (laughs) And what's your pink blobby self gonna try and do to me? With those sausages for arms.

Kirby: Oh trust me big things do come in small packages let me tell you.

(They arrived at the Kingdom. Susie takes Kirby who is locked in chains and brings him forward. After bringing him into the main building where the president stays Susie released Kirby from the chains and put him in handcuffs. Then she brought him over to a room with a lot of locked creatures.)

Susie: President Max Haltmann.

(Someone turns around in his chair and sees Susie with another guy.)

Max: Hello there Susie. What's this fella you've brought here to me?

Susie: It's looks like we've got another challenger to take on our champion tonight.

Max: A challenger? Oh how exciting this must be.

Kirby: A challenger? Excuse me. I never signed up for this shit. Get me off these stupid handcuffs.

Max: Wow don't he have a temper. You have a name blobby?

Kirby: Oh my name is Kirby and you calling me blobby is the last thing you wanna say to me.

Max: Oh this cute little thing wants to threaten me now.

Kirby: I WANT OUT OF HERE.

Max: (Gets out a hot sword) Now listen here. Maybe you shouldn't threaten me because if you do. While you're here trapped in these cuffs. You'll receive the sword execution. Let me show you. (He goes up to another trapped alien and taps him with the sword as he burns and melts to pieces. Kirby looked at this with absolute shock.

Kirby: Who is this lunatic.

Max: So as I said. You will fight my champion if you want us to considering giving you any freedom.

Kirby: Alright fine. Just point me in the direction of this donkey I need to beat up.

Max: That's the spirit. Now let's take you to the lobby where you will be uncuffed and have time to prepare for your beat down. Here you go. (An elevator door unlocks as Kirby goes in and heads down to this underground passage. Susie takes him through the passage into this very circular room. Before she releases him from his handcuffs.)

Susie: You may be waiting here for the next few hours so prepare well or you will die instantly.

Kirby: You'll pay for this you crazy girl.

Susie: Correction. I'm gonna get paid for this with a very nice reward. Max treats his servants very well when they bring challengers. Goodbye Kirby (Walks off closing the door which leaves Kirby locked up.)

(Kirby tried to call but on this planet there was no way he would get any signal here.)

Kirby: Alright I hope link got my message earlier.

(Hyrule Kingdom)

(Link was teaching other citizens shooting practise along with some intense training of his own. Link got  some training of his own done as well as he usually does. But he was interrupted by Zelda.)

Zelda: Link come over to my castle this is urgent. You've received a message from Kirby. It's not good

Link: Oh no.

(They hurriedly get to Zelda castle where they see something they really didn't expect themselves to see. A voice note of Kirby who you could hear was currently being  lifted into the air as they also heard a very icy situation going on in Dream Land)

Link: We need to go there and stop whatever they plan to do there. And where is Kirby himself? Let me try and contact him.

So Kirby has gone to a new planet and has been captured by Susie. Kirby will now have to fight someone to be able to have any sort of freedom. Let's see if any of you can guess who that person may well be.