Thanking the devil

Author P.O.V

Y/N: Let me go!

You tried freeing yourself from him, but his grab on your wrist just got tighter and tighter hurting you even more.

Y/N: You hurting me!, Let go!

Once you both got to his room, he pushed you inside roughly, finally letting go of your wrist. He locked the door behind him, making you confused, but soon that confusion went away, and was replaced with anger, when you saw your bruised wrist.

Y/N: Are you freakin darn crazy!?, Look what you did!, Y-.....

JungKook: Shut up!

You immediately closed your mouth, you never saw him this angry.

JungKook: What if I wasn't there!?, Huh!?, Then what!?

Y/N: Why are you so upset about it!?, I can protect myself!

JungKook scoffed at your reply.

JungKook: Protect yourself?.......

Then protect yourself against this.

He immediately got you on the bed, holding your hands above your head, and his knees in the middle of your legs.

Y/N: What are you doing!?

JungKook: You said you can protect yourself, so try and get me off of you.

You tried moving but to your disappointment, he was too strong, and seeing you so weak infront of him, made him smirk to himself. Him smirking made you angry, you hated the fact that someone else has power over you, you hate being controlled by anyone, but soon you, yourself had a smirk.

JungKook: What?, Want me baby?

Y/N: I want you so much........

Daddy.

His smirk immediately faded, hearing you say that was so unexpected for him. You immediately turned both of you around, changing positions, making you on top of him, you held his hand above his head, like a cross, and your legs were on both of his side's, making his legs together and straight.

Y/N: What happened baby?, Got you off guard?.

You said as a smirk came across your lips.

You moved down to his jawline, and started leaving wet kisses, from his jawline to his neck, and from his neck back to his jawline. You went to his ear and whispered....

Y/N: To bad, I'm not one of your hoes, Daddy.

You said, and sucked on his jawline.

You got up, but was pinned to the bed again, but this time, he held you neck.

JungKook: Don't play with fire babygirl.

Y/N: Well I'm not the one burning, am I?

He knew, how right you were, he was burning. Burning with desire, he wanted you then and there, but no. He got off of you, and was about to leave but you stopped him, by grabbing his arm.

Y/N: Wait.

You now stood in front of him, and he looks you right in the eyes, waiting for you to continue. You could see the curiosity in his eyes.

Y/N: Thank you.

Jungkook's curiosity was now replaced with amusement.

Y/N: Thank you for saving me.......even though I could've saved myself.

You whispered the last part, but he still heard you, which made him let out a small giggle.

Y/N: Oh hello, I'm actually trying to be serious, and thank you, but you think this is funny.

JungKook's giggle turned into a laugh, he found you funny yet cute.

Y/N P.O.V

I stopped talking and watched him laugh, he had such a cute laugh, it was the first time I saw him laugh like this, he looked.......
...... happy. I found myself smiling while looking at him.

Author P.O.V

JungKook's eyes met yours and for the first time, his eyes softened, for the first time, all you could see in his eyes were pure love. Your heart started beating in your chest, it felt like it was gonna explored.

JungKook: No need to thank me......

I'll protect you no matter what.

Hearing those words, seeing his eyes so pure, and with so much honesty, finally made your heart explored.

Making one question pop up in your mind........

"I'm I fall for him?"

Please vote and comment for more