Silent Treatment

There you were under the sunlight, sitting near the pool, with your swimsuit on, from a distance you looked like a fashion model, you just had that perfect body.

???: Didn't think it'll be so hot out here.

You removed your sunglasses, and turned to where the voice came from, and saw a handsome young man, messy hair, dark eyes, a milky shin.

Y/N: And you are?

???: Kim Taehyung nice to meet you.

He said, before smiling and you noticed how cute his smile was, a boxy smile.

Y/N: Y/N.

You said going back to the sun. You heard him sitting down, but you didn't care really. After some time you turned to your right, and he was still there, you thought he left since it was so quite, you looked at him, he was just laying there enjoying the sunlight, and you had to admit, he was freakin hot. You got up from laying, and turned yourself, so now you were sitting facing him.

Y/N: Why are you so quite?

Taehyung: Well I thought you wanted it that way.

You nodded at what he said, he turned to look at you, and a smile smile came across his lips.

Taehyung: Must've been boring here, all alone right?

Y/N: No, only sometimes yes. I mean I don't know why that asshole brought me here, if his always going to leave, or not even send someone here, to keep me company.

Taehyung giggled at what you said, he found it cute. He turned to you, sitting now.

Taehyung: I can keep you company.

He said showing his boxy smile. You found him kinda cute, and smiled at him.

Y/N: Okay, but listen, I'm hungry first.

Taehyung laughed when you said that.

Taehyung: Okay, let's eat, I mean, I've been waiting for you to say that, I'm starving already.

You laughed at his words, and soon you both headed inside. Both of you guys had so much fun, laughing, playing board games, asking questions about each other, and eating, you've never had so much fun. It was like you and Taehyung became best friends, just over food.

Y/N: Yah!, TaeTae!

You shouted as he took, the last gummy bear.

???: What going on here?

Both of you turned to where the voice came from and saw..........

Taehyung: JungKook?, You back?

You just looked at JungKook, and looked away, ignoring his presence.

Y/N: Yah Taehyung, please don't eat it, I want it.

You said pouting.

Taehyung: Y/N, please don't be so cute.

Y/N: Then please let me have it.

Taehyung: No.

Y/N:Tae-......

You got cut off, when JungKook cleared his throat, making you both look at him.

JungKook: Y/N, what are you wearing?

You looked down, and saw that you were in a robe, and still in your swimsuit, but you didn't answer him, and just started eating chips.

JungKook: Y/N I'm talking to you.

Y/N: Taehyung, can you please tell him, that I don't want to talk to him.