Kidnapped JungKook!?

You were still asleep, while JungKook watched you, since you were facing him. He smiled for the first time, it was a soft smile, but it said so much.

JungKook P.O.V

She's so beautiful, like an angel, so cute. I find it amusing, when she's asleep she's so cute and calm, but when she's awake, she's a wild tiger.

JungKook: You really are something different, something beautiful.

He placed your hair behind your ear, making your neck become exposed.

JungKook: Beautiful princess.

I said smiling softly at her, Soon I realised what I was doing. He slowly and quietly got up from the be tod, taking one more look at her, I walked out of the room. I went into a different room and did my morning routine. I was busy fixing my hair, when the door suddenly went open......

???: Boss, we have a big problem.

By the look one my guards face, I immediately knew how big it was.

JungKook: Call the rest of Bangtan, and let's go.

With that we both left.

A/N P.O.V

You slowly woke up, looking at your phone, you eyes widened.

Y/N: Shit, it's past two.

You got up and did your routine. You went downstairs but didn't see JungKook anywhere, so you decided to ask one of the maids.

Y/N: Huhmmm..... excuse me?

The middled aged woman, turned and looked at you with a smile.

???: Yes?

Y/N: Huhmm..... JungKook, do you know where he might be?

???: Oh, I think he went on a mission.

Y/N: Ohhh, huhmm.... thank you.

You bowed, and she bowed back, and left.

Y/N: I wonder if he went alone?

You asked yourself.

Time skip

It was already night time, and he wasn't back, making you worry even more, you were walking back and forth in the living room, biting your nails.

Suddenly the door went open, and you immediately ran to the door thinking it was JungKook, but instead six men came walking in. You searched for JungKook but he wasn't there.

Y/N: Who are you all-.....Tae?

You noticed Taehyung was there too.

Taehyung: Y/N?, Hi....

You could see Taehyung had a pained expression on, you looked at the rest of the boys, the were worried, angry and scared. You followed them into the living room, as they all sat down.

Y/N: Where's JungKook?

Everyone just had their heads down. You looked at Taehyung, and he avoided eyes contact.