Never thought it will happen

A/N P.O.V

The sun shining brightly making you open your eyes.

Y/N: Does the sun have to shin, so early in the morning.

You got up from the bed and went for a shower, once you were done, you step out of the bathroom, and saw JungKook laying on the bed with his phone.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

You asked, he slowly sat up, he immediately licked his lips, because you were just in a towel. You being eyed by JungKook, made you feel like you were naked.

Y/N: Don't look at me like that!

JungKook: Why?, Are you nervous baby?

He asked you, smirking.

Y/N: No, now leave, I want to get dressed.

JungKook: But this is my room.

Y/N: Then why do you let me sleep here!?

He slowly came towards you making you back away. Once he was close to you, he whispered into your ear.

JungKook: Well you going to sleep here anyway..........

When you become my wife.

Your eyes immediately went wide, and you pushed him away, feeling your heart beat inside your chest.

Y/N: Me?, Marry you?, You funny.

He giggled at your statement, and for you, it was like music to your ears.

JungKook: You cute when you mad.

You turned around to face him, since you were about to walk to your closet.

Y/N: Fuck you.

You hated it when people call you cute, because I mean with your attitude, you were not meant to be cute. You liked your bad girl attitude, and that was it. You were about to walk when JungKook pulled you back, and pinned you to the wall.

JungKook: You can't........

But I can babygirl.

He said smirking, but soon you felt your towel loosen a little.

Y/N: JungKook leave my hand.

JungKook: No.

Y/N: JungKook, please, leave my hands.

JungKook: I don't want to.

Soon after he said that, you towel fall from your body. Making your eyes go wide.

JungKook moved his eyes, from your head, down to your feet. He could feel his pants tighten. You froze, it was like you couldn't move, he moved his eyes back up to met your. You look into his eyes, it was like he was trying to tell you something but you couldn't make it out, your mind was blank and you were frozen, all you did was let him stand infront of you. He slowly layed his head on your shoulder.