Reborn

TW: Mentions of suicide, Death, Guns, Blood, Abuse

I stared at the ceiling, everything was red- I couldn't see well, but I could name the objects that hung from the ceiling. Though, all I could feel was pain, I had been shot in the stomach, the person who did this to me was none other than my parents, they clearly wanted me to suffer an unimaginably painful death. "Why?... I... Loved you... you hurt me... and I still- loved..." I gasped for breath as I spoke, blood flowing down my mouth, my lips were stained with blood, my short white hair had dried blood caked onto the ends, my eyes, once a piercing yellow colour, was now a bloodshot red. "We- always hated you, you are an accursed child, you led to the death of your brother, you are a ." I couldn't believe that they were blaming me for the suicide of my older brother- it was their fault, I gasped for air, but I couldn't speak, even though I wanted to tell them that it was in fact not my fault but theirs, but I simply couldn't. Everything looks blurry now, I lowered my head, my eyes focused on my parents horrible faces, Father had short, messy blonde hair, white skin and brown eyes, along with freckles that covered from one side of his rosy cheeks to the other side, Mother had black hair, she was white as snow, and she also had brown eyes, it dawned on me in that moment- I wasn't their kid, I had white hair- and yellow eyes, I was such an idiot- why hadn't I noticed? The way that all my family members treated me, how they screamed at me, how they had always blamed me for everything, the way all my teachers looked at me with pity- the physical differences. "I... Hate you... all," I managed to gasp, my 'parents' stood there, Father held mothers' hand, I stopped putting pressure on my stomach, awaiting my death.

"Where am I?" I could see now, there was a screen in front of me, I saw me being born, and my real mother there, she had red eyes and white hair, she was tanned exactly like me, then I saw my father, he had my eyes, and stunning black hair, with tanned skin as well. Then it fast forwarded, I looked to be just a few months old, BANG, there was a gunshot, then I saw them- my fake parents, they killed mother with one shot to the heart, and they stabbed fathers stomach, and they took me, it fast forwarded again, to one of my beatings, father had a belt, a black, leather one- and he hit me, continuously, there were wounds on my legs that he had opened because he hit me, he screamed at me, for no real reason at all... I remembered that I hadn't done anything to deserve this, my mother had made up a lie about me stealing, I hated everyone and everything in that moment, and on the screen, I could see someone, it was blurry, but I knew that it was him- it was my brother. Then the screen turned off, and something else appeared in front of me, the words, 'CHARACTER SELECTION' were written on the top, and there were slots that said, things like, 'HAIR, HAIR COLOUR, EYES, EYE COLOUR, RACE, GENDER, AGE,' I clicked on gender first, the options appeared as, 'MALE, FEMALE, OTHER,' I chose male, considering I had never been a female before, then I pressed hair, I chose a messy, short looking hair, I made it a light green colour, I made my eyes the same piercing yellow colour, as my past life, with diamond shaped pupils. Then I pressed race, the options varied from humans, to things like dragons, arche angles, and demon lords, I wanted to be powerful, so I chose demon lord, I decided to be powerful in this life, more powerful than I had been in my last, I then pressed age, and surprisingly, it went up to 900,000 years old, I guess that demon lords live longer than humans, I went for an earlier age, an age that would be around 20 in human years, I then chose clothes, I chose a bright purple hooded cape, a long white sleeved shirt with buttons, and long baggy black jeans.

Then a massive START button appeared, it was green, and the letters were white, I reached my hand out to press the button and once I did there was a blinding white light. And I awoke, I was inside a cave, I noticed horns on my head, they looked like a ram's horns, and I also saw that I had hooves, and the pants that I had chosen had torn off my body, I had goats' legs, it was never mentioned when I chose the race, I had a thin tail that ended in an arrow, and I looked down, I needed to see something, I lifted up my shirt and- I had abs! I had always wanted them. My fingers brushed through my hair, I fixed my hooded jacket up and noticed a book in one of the pockets, I took it out of my pocket, it was a worn-out red leather book, I opened it, and a light appeared, the words came off the page and onto my face. Turns out that book was attack, healing, and creation spells, as well as information about this world. I flicked my tail, and accidentally hit my left shoulder, then a screen came up, my health was... 5 MILLION?! That was way too much for even a demon lord- I looked around nobody was here, I tapped my shoulder once again and it disappeared, I used a light spell to provide light for me, "Wesfigo," A light emanated from my hand, I found it harder to walk with goat legs. Clack, clack, clack, God hooves are annoying! This cave was dripping wet, and the air was humid and hot, vines hung from the ceiling, hitting my face as I walked. After a while of walking, I found the exit and put away my light by closing my hand, it was sunny outside, I looked behind me to look at the cave, I gasped, there was a giant pair of demonic bat wings on my back, how had I not seen this before?! I unfolded them and they were a dark red colour, and they were veiny, the rim was a black with thorns, I flapped them and gained enough strength to lift myself off the ground.