A new village

All warnings in part 1

Flying felt nice, the wind blew the hair out of my face, the air was fresh, I looked at the ground, everything looked so small, I saw a small town below me, I was interested in what the other species looked like, I carefully flew down, I landed in the middle of the town, where was everybody? I couldn't sense anyone here, I folded my wings and walked towards a fountain that sat in the middle of the town, it was large, and the rim made of concrete, I walked to the rim and sat on it. While sitting on it I remembered the book mentioning something about aura's- they were to show how powerful an individual is, mine must have been massive, but there was no possible way to hide your aura without a ring, specifically made for hiding auras, everyone must have been hiding from me. I snapped my fingers, my long nails pressed against each other as I did, then all the people were grovelling before me, how wonderful to have such enormous power, "we apologise for not bowing once we saw you!" one of them said, then I saw an old man walking towards the centre of the village, I wondered why he hadn't come when I teleported all who were hiding, "village leader! You mustn't come here! Why would you come, this demon is dangerous, we had the guild leader check its stats and it is a force not to be reckoned with! I told you this, why would you come here?" The man had tears in his eyes as he said this, I flicked my tail with anger, why couldn't I figure it out, I assumed my aura grew bigger, because they all cried for mercy, I growled, "shut up, I am thinking whether or not to spare your village or add it to my domain," They all stopped talking and started to cry silently, "young man- if you are to destroy this village you have to defeat me first!" what a kind old man, sacrificing his life for the sake of the village, "I will spare this village, but as I said, it will be added to my domain." The villagers sighed with relief.

So, I flicked my tail and stood up, the villagers bowed as I did, "NO! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE OUR VILLAGE!" a young boy with brown hair and bright green eyes, had a bow and arrow pointed at me, I chuckled and said, "Oh... you don't have a choice here, now do you?" what I am assuming was his mother was biting her lip and whispering to him, I walked towards him, clack, clack, clack, God, these hooves are ruining my moments now? I was stood in front of him, I was much taller than him, I flicked my tail, he shot the arrow at me, it pierced my stomach, but it only pierced the first few layers of skin, I have never been so thankful for abs, I pulled out the arrow, and I grabbed his arms, he screamed and tried to get away, I put some of the blood from my stomach on my hands, and I used the arrow to make a small cut on his arm, he was crying at this point, I put my blood in his, and his in mine, "what did you do to me?" he said drowsily, still crying,

"Oh, nothing much, just a blood pact, now you cannot disobey me, if you even try to, the pact will kill you on the spot, now, stay out of my way."

"O great demon, we ask how we are to address you," one of the male villagers spoke up,

"You may address me as..." crap, I still hadn't thought of a name, "-as Lord..."