A demihuman?

"Lord Renz," Renz sounded like a demon's name, right?

"O great Lord Renz, we thank you for sparing our small village." My stomach growled, quiet enough for nobody to hear, but I remembered that demons eat souls, well the villagers wouldn't mind sacrificing themselves to their Lord, would they? I walked towards the fountain again and sat down, "I require a sacrifice for saving this village, send forward someone to sustain my hunger,"

The villagers gasped and immediately sent pushed a young girl out of the crowd, she had an angry and scared look on his face, she had white hair, along with tiger ears and a tail, accompanied with stripes, she hissed at me, and lashed her tail in fear, I walked over to her, and offered my hand to her, she flattened her ears. After a silence, I scanned the crowd for ones smiling or laughing at her, I spotted one, I walked through the crowd to the woman who was laughing, she was shaking in fear as I put my hand over her head, she begged for mercy, I lifted her soul out of her body, it appeared as a blue orb, I held it in my hand, it was misty in my hands as I held it, my teeth were stained yellow and sharp, I carefully put it in my mouth, and I bit it, it wasn't solid but it shattered in my mouth almost like glass, I swallowed it and it tased great, like a hard candy, I felt full, and I snapped my fingers, the body of the woman disappeared, I walked over to the crying tiger girl on the floor, I offered my hand, but she didn't react, I grabbed her arm and lifter, she looked terrified, I let go of her hand to let her run to her family, but she didn't, she clung onto my left leg, hugging me, wiping her tears on my fur, I stomped my right hoof to get the attention of all the villagers and I said, "I will be taking this child with me, you are not to object," She sniffled as she hugged me tighter, "show me to the finest tavern, with the finest foods," The old man led me to a large wooden tavern, there were drunken humans everywhere, I walked up the wooden stairs, clack, clack, surely the girl was having trouble keeping up, and she was, she was behind me and I reached out to her, she looked to be about 5 years old, she still had baby fat, and was hobbling up the stairs, she reached out to me, and I picked her up, I put her on my shoulders, she hugged my head and touched my horns as I followed the man. He opened the door to the room, it had two beds, a nightstand in the middle, a window opposite of the door, a door that led to a bathroom, and a kitchen opposite the beds, the man left as soon as he could.

The girl was asleep, her hands holding onto my horns, and her face snuggled into my green hair, I put her onto the bed closest to the window, I watched her for a bit, had I grown attached already? I ruffled her hair as she slept. I walked over to my bed, I could only comfortably lay sideways with my legs and wings. I woke up suddenly, it was dark, but the girl was nestled near my abdomen, her face pressed against my chest, and my tail in her hand, I didn't bother moving her, she seemed comfortable as she was. There was a long silence as I watched her sleep, she yawned and showed her sharp cat teeth, I ruffled her hair, she opened her eyes, they were a pale blue colour, "who- who are you?" had she forgotten? No matter,

"I am Renz Lux Hearte, who are you if I may ask?"

"I am Tallial, or Tallie for short, and I am a tiger!" she smiled with pride, she sat upwards and scanned my body, "Mr Hearte why do you have fluffy legs and hooves, and horns, and a tail?"

"I am a demon," She looked at me and said,

"Mr Hearte, where is mama? Mama was with me in the crowd, but then she pushed me, and I hit my head," I looked at her, she innocently blinked, what was I to say?