Epilogue

One year later...

"So, what happened with the yoga instructor?" I asked as I leaned forward, carefully applying my eyeliner.

Grace sighed, twisting the top off of her mascara. "We've been cooling off for a while. The last straw was him going off to Bali to study."

"Oh, sorry."

She shrugged, "It's for the best. I mean, he was a sweet guy, and the flexibility was really nice, but he also had way too many opinions about kombucha."

Anna released her hair from the curling iron, "I wonder if I could get Winnie into yoga..."

Looking over at the small, blonde woman, I grinned, "That man would move mountains if you asked him to."

She giggled, "I know."

"He really should, though," Grace added, stepping back to primp, "strength training can reduce his range of motion – I mean, it literally shortens and tightens your muscle tissue – yoga's great at combating that."

"Really?" Anna asked.

Grace nodded, "Plus, it's a good way to strengthen the less obvious muscles that are hard to target with straight weightlifting."

"Huh. Good to know."

At the sound of the booming baritone, we looked over to see Winston and Jonah standing in the adjoining bedroom, one of the three in this massive, exorbitant suite.

I mean, the Bellagio doesn't do basic...

Grace padded out of the bathroom to put on her shoes. Addressing Winston, she admonished, "Seriously, think about it."

"I have been considering shaking up my routine lately..."

"Also," Grace stood, "and I'm just throwing this out there, couples yoga is apparently amazing foreplay."

"Grace!" I laughed, scandalized.

"Not even joking – I subbed in to teach for a few couples' classes, and the pheromones in that room..."

"Winnie?" Anna glanced over her shoulder at her mate.

"I'll sign us up when we get home."

"Thank you, Babe!"

Sliding my tube of lip gloss into my tiny, wristlet purse, I walked out into my mate's arms.

As his scent enveloped me, I pressed my nose against the bare skin of his throat. "Sorry about the wait – art takes time."

I felt his Adam's apple moving as he replied, "Baby, you're already art."

Grinning, I shook my head, "You suave bastard."

In the bathroom, Anna finished her hair with a light mist of hairspray.

As she joined us, Jonah looked around, "So, are we ready?"

Grace shot him a thumbs-up. "Lilly's twenty-first redo is a go!"

On our way out of the suite, Grace added, "By the way, one of the downsides of the yoga instructor was that he didn't drink, so my alcohol tolerance is not what it used to be. I apologize in advance, but I might get a little sloppy tonight."

Several hours later, my feet ached from dancing, but I couldn't help the silly grin on my face.

We were sitting at one of the tables at the Flamingo's casino floor bar – the same bar Grace and I had rested at the year before.

Holding up my shot glass against Jonah's, I toasted, "Happy anniversary, Babe."

"Happy anniversary, Lil."

With a subtle 'clink' we tossed back our drinks.

"Mmm..." Jonah licked his lips, "what shot is this?"

I chuckled, "It's a 'cock-sucking cowboy'."

Snorting, Jonah set his glass down, "Well, I think I want another one. Win, you in?"

The other man shrugged his massive shoulders. "Sure. Let's just wait until the girls get back?"

Anna and a very apologetic Grace had excused themselves to the bathroom a couple minutes ago – Anna as an escort after the drinks at the club had hit Grace particularly hard.

So, when Anna came back to the table, alone, I got worried.

"Did Grace come back here?" she asked.

"No?"

"Shit. I turned my back and she was gone."

"First rule of drunk people..." Jonah sighed, taking a drink of his water. Standing, he looked around the casino floor. "Where did you last see her?"

"We were passing through the slot machines-"

"Alright, let's do a walkthrough. Win – stay here in case she comes back?"

"You got it."

But, as we readied to split up and search, she came rushing out of the jungle of bright, flashing lights.

"GUYS, you'll never guess what just happened!"

"What?" I asked.

Her voice dropped to an excited whisper, "I met my mate!"

"What!" Surprise and joy flooded through me.

She nodded with absolute glee, "He's tall and gorgeous and he just graduated from med school-"

"A doctor? Nice," Anna laughed.

"Where is he?" I glanced around for her mystery mate, seeing no one.

Grace frowned, "He's right behind me-" Then, she turned and I could feel her heart dropping.

"Oh, shit-"

Meeting Jonah's gaze, I groaned, "Not again..."

He shrugged, smirking, "Vegas."