Why are you look so... young?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wei Wuxian "YOU DARE TO STOP ME?!" says with a cold and loud tone, with his red eyes becoming deeper red with hatred, who makes those who saw it tremble even more.

See that things have lost every control, Lan Wangji says with study, demanding but soft voice " Wei Ying !"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Lan Wangji call Wei Wuxian the smock of resentful energy disappear like never existed, and now the red eyes became clear silver again.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji with a slight frown and complains but in his eyes is very clear adoration and slightly worry.

Looking deep into the pure gold eyes of Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath, forgetting anything that made him angry, to the point to kill someone.

Everything that really matter is that eyes! think Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian together as they look into each other's eye like they can see the very soul of the other (maybe they can) ...

Is clear that Lan Wangji says to him (WWX) to calm down. And so Wei Wuxian obeys Lan Wangji, thinking about the man in front of him, his husband for six years, his support, his comfort in any circumstances, the one and only who stand by his side when everyone turns their back on him. He smiles at the sight of the stoic man, the man who seems so cold, but he knows that in this world doesn't exist anyone with so soft and good hearted.

Lan Wangji can see the fondness in his partner's eyes ... and the only thing that they can think is 'Thank God you are here with me even now '

...in this situation, they are not sure what has happens...

An hour ago

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji sit in the library of Clood Recesses like almost every morning, from the day that they moved in Clood Recesses.

Wei Wuxian sits in the lap of his husband, who with one arm embrace his Wei Ying and the other change page in the book they read together, with Wei Wuxian teases his Lan Zhan every time he feels the need (almost all the time).

Wei Wuxian with an always mischievous smile on his lips " Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! You remember when we were young, here and I was copping the rules and you daydreaming ?! "

Lan Wangji slightly raised an eyebrow "Daydreaming?!"

Wei Wuxian who smile became wider " Of course you daydreaming, Hanguajun ! With similar content to the book I gave you back then! And I don't tell this without evidence... It has become very clear from your Incense Burner " whisper with a flirt tone when the same time licked the now red ear of his husband.

Lan Wangji says "Shameless" when at the same time he tries very hard to not rush in his husband and gives his own unique tease.

But, before Lan Wangji's self-restraint crack and Wei Wuxian start begging for mercy, both of them start to feel dizzy and in moments they fell to the floor hugged each other.

When Wei Wuxian starts to open his eyes even with a blur vision he was in position to see his husband's gold eyes and starts to calm in the thought that Lan Zhan was alright. But when his vision became clear he see his husband look at him in shock and himself gasp in the sight of the man in front of him.

His husband can still don't seem to be too different, but it was pretty clear to Wei Ying that this man isn't exactly the body of the man who marry but the body of the immature and easily angered when it was from his rule Lan Wangji. Nonetheless the gold eyes, even in the shock, of the man it was like they say to him (WWX) that this man was the Lan Wangji that he marry, the man that wait for him for 13 years, the man who broke every one of his, once sacre, rules for him...

Wei Wuxian who first (unsurprising) managed to form words "Why are you look so... young?"

Lan Wangji who even in shock managed to keep his stoic face, who everyone who doesn't know him, like his husband, saw him he will not be in position to say that this man was in shock, say " I believe for the same reason that I see you in your 16 years old body, Wei Ying !" with a pause, and very much unwillingness to take his eyes from the form of the man who he have mourned and yearn for 13 years, Lan Wangji look around and observe his surrounded "And the Library Pavillion is the one before the Wen Sect burn Clood Recesse! "

Wei Wuxian gasped, he look around and confirm that his husband was right. Then he start to look at his body and understand that this it was his original body and not the body of Mo Xuanyu, but what shocked him and overwhelmed him with mix of emotions was when he start feeling his golden core 'I have a golden core! I can feel it !' .He looks at Lan Wangji with happiness in his eyes and a big smile that could compare with the sun.

Lan Wangji looks at his husband and smiles a little, he comes close to him, ignoring the pain in his back who start to ache very much, and with his hand checks his golden core 'Good, now that you have it back don't give it to anyone !' he was thinking in his mind slightly replacing his husband in his ming.

Lan Wangji titled his head and look into Wei Ying " In your golden core exist resentful energy. So probably you can cultivate your core and use resentful energy !"

Wei Wuxian, who even if it was happy was still in the process to understand what happened, " But what happen and ...you known... all of this... It can't be!... CAN BE?!" pause and look at Lan Zhan like he asked with the eyes if they understand the same thing, Lan Zhan nob slightly his head, agreeing with the thing that his husband think.

Wangxian together say " WE CAME BACK IN TIME "

Wei Wuxian was ready to ask his husband what they have to do now, but before he ask Lan Wangji lowered his head and touch his temple, making noises who they say that he is in pain.

Before Wei Ying,worried, start to ask questions Lan Zhan caught very loud blood.

Lan Wangji"*COUGHT* Wei *COUGHT* Yi- *COUGHT -ng* "

Wei Wuxian yells, worried and shocked " LAN ZHAN!!!"

Wei Wuxian quickly rushed to the side of his husband and held him by his shoulders and when was about to start questioning, another shock came to him that made him worry to death.

The white fabric in the robe of Lan Wangji on his back has become red from blood, making look like blood in the perfect white snow...

Wei Wuxian thought stop for a while ...

'Lan Zhan's SCAR IS STEEL HERE! and now it seems like it happened this very time!'

Wei Ying with sad, pained eyes looking at the pain of his love feel a pung in his heart.'Ah Lan Zhan these 33 WHIPE SCARS follow you even in your now young body'