The Future : Part 1

"Nie Mingjue POV " (All the thoughts in this chapter are from Nie Mingjue )

Nie Mingjue was in the training field of the Impure Realm when a pure light appears and before he has a clear picture of the situation and danger he is not in Qinghe anymore. 

He is not sure where he is but it's a quiet dark place with only some lights from a decent number of candles. With that amount of light, he can see he is not alone and that several people are with him, people of the five big sects if the color of their robes is something to go with.

With his eye starting to adjust to the new lighting Nie Mingjue can notice with more detail his surroundings... Does this place seem to be a cave, a quite large one, dark with something that reminds him of Yilling?! 

Tracing his gaze on his surroundings he recognized the other people with him who have started surrounding each other asking questions the same in lose as him.

 On his left, he sees the purple robe of the Jiang Sect and more specifically he sees the robes of the inner family. Jiang Fenmiang tries to give his hands to his wife, Yu Ziyuan, but she huffs irritated at him shakes his help away, and stands by herself. Jiang Yanli, if he remembers to correct her name, she looks unsure in her surroundings and when she seems to spot her brother, Jiang Wanyin, she waves at him as he runs in her with the same level of irritation in him as his mother saying something about an idiot and how dare to bring same in their sect...

With another look on his right, Nie Mingjue spots the golden robe of the Jins with Madam Jin looking at her son, Jin Zixuan,  that comes toward her,  Jin Guangshan, and some other of those good-for-nothing Jins... A little more on the other side, the mere sight makes him unconsciously take hold of his saber, Baxia. He sees the Wen Clan with Wen Ruohan have a stiff grimace that makes Nie Mingjue stop a smile of amusement looking at his surrounding, his son those Wen dogs are with him too as well as this Wen doctor, Wen Qing? and her little brother he remembers right.

He looks away before start thinks how good will feel if- when- he takes the heads of those Wen- dogs. The Nie Clan has had a very deep hatred for Wen for generations and the incident with his father dying after he start to speak against Wen Ruohan under mysterious circumstances didn't help with the situation. One thing is sure for Nie Mingjue is that Wen is a threat that in the end, he will eliminate...

With a shake of his head, Nie Mingjue look to his right and spotted the white robes of the Lan Clan. Lan Xichen spoke with his uncle and then he spotted his little brother. When Nie Huaisang seems to feel someone staring at him and sees that is Nie Mingjue he beams at him.

Nie Huaisang with a high voice, made Lan With him flinch a little "DAGE!!! oh Dage " run to him with Lan Xichen close by his side with his smile that doesn't reach his eyes Nie Mingjue noted and then it hit him the absence of the stoic lan boy, Lan Wangji, and brother of his best friends. 

Nie Mingjue "  Huaisang, Xichen, are you all right" with a quick check in his brother and friend's uninjured bode he asks " Xichen, where is Wangji? " 

But before Lan Xichen was able to answer a cloud surrounded their front view and start forming a smooth white surface like paper where it was wrighting:

HELLO DEAR, OR NOT SO MUCH, CULTIVATOR OF THE MAJOR SECTS ME, AND HUSBAND HAVE COME FOR ANOTHER TIME IN THE FUTURE WHERE A MAJOR PART OF YOU HAVE DIED SO EVEN IF WE DON'T KNOW HOW WE CAME HERE WE HAVE TO DECIDE TO SHOW YOU THE FUTURE EVENT. FOR SAFETY REASONS WE HAVE SEALED YOUR SPIRITUAL POWER. BUT DON'T BE AFRAID WHEN THIS WILL AND WE WILL UNSEAL THEM. THE SCREEN HAS ITS CONSCIOUSNESS SO WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT AND WITH WHAT ORDER WILL DECIDE TO SHOW YOU THE FUTURE, BUT WE ARE SURE THAT IT IS WHAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW. SO GOOBD WATCH (: