Chapter 12

Author's POV:

"I wasn't excepting you to actually come." Thyme said coming out of the trees.

"Where is Coryander?" Thranduil asked, drawing his sword and aiming it at Thyme.

"Oh. Don't worry about her. She's fine. She's in a cage hanging over a cavern." Thyme smiled ever so sickly.

"Where is she?" Thranduil jumped off his horse and neared Thyme.

"Threatening me won't help." She said, lightly pushing the sword away from her.

"Where is she?"

"I told you. She is in a cage hanging over a cavern." Thyme laughed. "I'll tell you where this cavern is." She paused and looked up at the King. "If, you give me one quarter of you jewels."

Thranduil treasured his white gems and starlight jewels. He loved them more than anything.

"Never." He pierced his lips together and moved his sword to the girl's throat. "Now, where is she?"

"Did you not listen?" She chuckled. "Now, if you actually kill me you'll never see Coryander again. And that would be just a shame." Thyme moved the sword away from her face again.

"Take me to her." Thranduil put his sword away.

"Do you not listen." Thyme scoffed. "For one quarter of you possessions."

Thranduil backed away from the woman.

"How do you know her?" He asked

"Pardon?"

"How do you know Coryander?"

"Oh. She helped my daughter get back home. Well, when I say helped. My daughter is the one that thought Coryander would be good enough."

"What?"

"She thought it would be a good idea to terrorize Coryander." Thyme smiled and clapped her hands together. "Do we have a deal or not?"

Thranduil looked down at the woman.

"Well?"

"Only if you take me to her first."

"Ok." She smiled and went towards Thranduil and his horse.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm taking you to your lover." Thyme smirked.

"Lover?"

"You two." Thyme scoffed and shook her head. Thranduil climbed onto his horse, Thyme climbed on behind, and she lead him to Coryander.

Coryander's POV:

"Coryander, you'll never believe who I met in the forest." Thyme said, approaching me. She locked me in a cage that was hanging over a large cavern. Leverage...

"Who?" I asked, sitting up from the cold metal floor.

"Say hello to.... Thranduil." She smiled, pulling a large long chain, making it to I was able to see them.

"Thranduil?" I asked, looking at him. "Why are you here?" I said, looking away from Thyme and Thranduil.

"You two are the big idiots I have ever met." Thyme scoffed. "Hello, damsel in distress." She looked at me. "He is here to save you! From me."

"Why would..."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Thranduil, my dear, loves you. We've been over this." Thyme said, coming closer to the cage. "we've been over this." She hissed.

"Well, if I'm the damsel in distress, why aren't you saving me?" I stood up and grabbed ahold of the metal bars. Thranduil was standing behind Thyme. He gently pulled his sword out of his sheath. He held it up to Thyme's neck.

"Well, I do not know how I didn't see this coming." She said, holding up her hands. She had a look of defeat. I smirked.

"Take the keys, and put them on the ground." Thranduil ordered. She sighed, lifted up her cloak, pulled out the keys, and threw them at the ground. "Guards!" Thranduil yelled. Two, no three elves came and locked Thyme up. Thranduil put his sword back, picked up the keys, and came to the cage.

"Why did you come?" I asked as he was finding the correct key to unlock the gates.

"Why do you think?" He looked up at me and smirked a little bit. As soon he found the right key, he unlocked the gate and pulled it open. Right when it opened, I jumped out and into his arms.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered into his chest. He stroked my messy red orange hair. "Please don't leave me."

"I won't." He said. He tried walking, but I couldn't move. I just stood there, holding on to Thranduil's body. He gently picked me up and carried me to his horse. He climbed on and held me close.

We soon made it back to the Wood-Land realm and Mirkwood. Thranduil put his horse back to the stables. He carried me down to his room. I've never been in it. It was a very large room.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, laying me down on his large bed. I gently shook my head 'no'. He nodded and pecked my forehead.

"Why did you send me away if you loved me?" I asked as he sat up at the edge of the bed.

"I don't know." He looked over at me. "But, I deeply regret it."

"You are forgiven." I nodded at him. He looked up at me with a slightly confused look.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Coryander, would you take the honor of being my Queen?"

_______________________________________________________________
A/N: yeah. I'm ending this story here. I know it's kind of a stupid story with a stupid end. But hey! It's my story. You can let your imagination soar with the rest of this one. So yeah. Thanks for reading!

Check out my other fics:

DinoCookies (Dan Howell/danisnotonfire fan fic)

My Love, Lee Pace

Till Then!
~JensenOakles