2

Lilith breathes suddenly unsure of what to do. What if it was actually a creep ? She finally accept the request.

She feels too shy to speak , instead she writes in the chat.

hi fakesmurf

hi doll

That nickname again.

why did u added me?

Lilith doesn't know why. She replies:

i wanted to apologize for earlier
i was rude mb

Suddenly a vibrant, gorgeous and slightly deep voice lets out a loud laugh. Lilith realizes it's not a creep.

It's a hot lesbian. A hot lesbian with a smoking hot laughter.

—What's your name Doll? asks the hot voice.

She types the fastest she can, still unsure of her voice.

lilith

—Lilith...

A new rush of butterflies comes to her stomach as her name slips off the hot lesbian tongue.

—Cool name but I'd rather call you Doll, Doll. I'm Rhea.

Lilith bites her bottom lip again.

it's okay I kinda like it

—Great then. Why are you so quiet Doll, am I intimidating you?

Rhea's voice becomes playful. Probably because she's aware her voice is hot.

Lilith breathes to give herself some courage. Now that she's not angry anymore, she feels shy.

—No... I just don't know what to say, she murmurs.

—How about you tell me your age ?

Lilith thinks and panicks a bit. What if Rhea's older and don't want to talk to a "baby"? She hesitates a few more seconds but decides to tell the truth. She crosses her fingers behind her back before she turns her mic on again.

—17.