9

Lilith runs to the shower, slipping on the tons of clothes on the floor. She washes her body carefully, but suddenly stops.

Does she have to... shave ?

What? Why is she even thinking about that, Rhea is not interested in her and it's not like she's going to fuck a stranger for her first time.
She sighs, as she feels her cheeks burning.

She will just shave her legs. And maybe trim a little bit down there. Just in case.

Lilith lets her mind follows obscene thoughts as she finally decides to pick an outfit. They're supposed to just grab a bite, so something casual.

No. Lilith feels the desperation of wanting to be given attention, to be called pretty. She needs this. She don't know why but she needs the validation that Rhea finds her pretty.

She decides to wear a little black top, with long sleeves ; a cute little black skirt and a pair of tights. She adds a leather vest and some boots.

Lilith looks into the mirror. Her body looks nice. She does her makeup, her hair, adds some jewelry and wait.

It's kind of pathetic, really. She's sat on her couch, ready to go, her phone in her hand and waiting impatiently for Rhea's message. Her heart pounds heavily in her chest as she hears a knock on her door.

She waits a few seconds, gets up, grab her keys and get out. She's fucking ready.

She gets into the cab, thanks the taximan and tries to empty her mind. Still no messages from Rhea.

Eventually, she arrives at a building. And in the entrance, Rhea, smoking, disheveled and oh so hot.

—Hey Doll, she says as she stubs out her cigarette. You look nice. Wanna come up?