4

Lilith wakes up a from a dreamless nap, feeling thirsty. She reaches out for a bottle of water that should have been on the ground.
Unable to find it, she gets up and sits at her desk.

3 am.

She wants to drink, but first she's gonna check if Rhea is connected. You can never know.

Oh wow. She is. And she sent her two messages.

She clicks on the convo.

u up?

guess not

Wait, that's it?

Of course that's it Lilith ! Lilith shakes her head and grabs her bottle of water, that she finally spotted on the floor. The clear liquid escapes from her lips and flows down her throat to her chest. She doesn't whip it off. It will dry.

With a shaky hand, she clicks on the little phone icon next to Rhea's pseudo.

She's calling Rhea.

What for ? She doesn't have a clue. Or actually she does. She wants Rhea to say her name again. Rhea accepts the call.

—Mhm? What's up ?

—Hi Rhea, she speaks in a sweet voice.

Rhea chuckles.

—Hi Doll. Why aren't you sleeping ?

— I wanted to talk to you.

Lilith admits shamefully. Why the fuck did she said that ? This is so dumb, they barely know each other.

Rhea chuckles again.

—Is that so ?

Lilith swallows her saliva, unsure of what to do. She will probably sounds stupid anyway. Its better not to say anything.

—Mhm mhm.

—Use your words Doll.

Another rush of butterflies. She can feel herself blush.

But why is she even blushing?

—Yes, she hears herself says.

—Are you tired ?

—No.

—Then let's fullfil your wish.

Lilith hears that Rhea is moving. Probably sitting. Or laying down.

—Lets talk Love.