(4)

Luna let out a huge sigh of relief when she came back inside her apartment. She took her mask off and immediately went to sanitize her hand, spraying herself with disinfectant spray on her whole body.

She went out to get her monthly groceries in her nearby stores, and as much as she was scared of the deadly disease lately, she has to be brave about it.

It did get a bit ridiculous when Luna saw other people filling up their carts with toilet paper. I mean, what you're gonna do with that much?

Anyways, she went ahead and put away the groceries and afterward, took a shower for extra measures.

Luna is a 20-year-old college student who's taking Education as her major. She loves the idea of teaching students no matter the age and while others say it's not worth it, she believes she can at least make a difference for future generations.

But with the pandemic that started, she has no choice but to do everything online for her first year.

It would have been difficult at first, with being not able to work for months, but her friends told her about being a content creator, and that could be a side hustle for the time being.

She does have an account on different platforms, she just needs to personalize it as it would 'bring more attention' to potential fans.

So after a month of streaming, she has gained at least 2k followers on Twitch, and 100k subscribers on YouTube.

Enough to become a small content creator, and she didn't mind one bit of the idea.

She continues to grow her platforms every day and became who she is today.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Astra | @ astra_ology

the movie tangled is the best princess movie ever and if yall think otherwise, fight me 😀 🔪

|

BadBoyHalo | @ BadBoyHalo

what did we talk about when it comes to violence, young lady

|

Astra | @ astra_ology

to.. uh.. always commit arson and make marshmallows with the fire? :D

|

Wilbur Soot | @ WilburSoot

i dont know about you but im convinced

|

Tubbo | @ TubboLive

ARSON 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Luna is in her PJs, snacking off her popcorn as she watched Tangled on her TV. She was hoping to have a chill night before going live later.

That's when she got a bunch of notifications nonstop on her phone. She blinked in confusion. She was sure that her notifications were silent, at least she thought so.