Important Note

I know I haven't updated as much here, and the chapters are progressing slowly as I can do (college got me busy)

but with how things are about Wilbur Soot, I just want to address some important things:

1. Although this book is about Quackity, I'm not including Wilbur into this one. His name was mentioned before, but for future references, he's no longer gonna be part of it.

I'll just make up an excuse and say like "Yeah, he died in a ditch somewhere." An AU where he doesn't exists.

because honestly, that's what he is to me.

2. While I did leave the fandom since the Dream SMP is done/over (or during the time when Technoblade has passed o7), I still had so many ideas and wanted to just create a fanfic. That's while it's still up and still creating them.

Because with that thought, it's becoming a very hard decision whether I should take them down, leave it be and have it unfinished, or just straight up continue and rewrite everything due to my orignal plans of any MCYT/DSmp members related. Just without Wilbur in it.

Wilbur was someone I used to look up to. I was proud when he got a good music career, touring and just expanding his dreams. But now knowing what he put Shubble through and fucking admitted it...

My heart goes out to her, and to any victims that went similar experiences as well. That is NEVER okay, never will be. His actions don't justify whatever excuses he'll make in the future.

Consent is so so important, and knowing that he ignores it?? Even with a safe word? FUCK WILBUR.

Please please PLEASE support Shubble. Give her love, as I'll always side with her. If you're going to defend Wilbur at all, get the hell out of my page.

I'll come up with a decision soon for my MCYT books soon.