(5)

Luna ended up inviting Alex to the gameplay, as it is a two-player after all. Of course, Quackity kept making sure to mess everything up on purpose, which would make Astra laugh uncontrollably.

"Quackity, come on! Stop firing the poor bystanders!"

"They can't do shit. Look at it! They can't even fight back!"

"That's because they're too nice!"

"Or they're too pussy about it."

"DUDE, LANGUAGE."

"IT'S FUCKING TRUE."

Astra hits his character with a bunch of unlocked spells, his character kept jumping from the attack.

"HEY! THIS IS ABUSE!"

Quackity went closer to his mic. "Chat, chat. Call CPS. Astra is being a meanie to me."

"WHAAATT?? DUDE!"

"QUICK CHAT, SHE'S GOING TO MURDER ME!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? MAYBE I WILL!"

"AHHHH RUN AWAY- NO, GODDAMN IT, THE SCREEN WON'T EXPAND UNTIL YOU'RE NEAR ME."

'LOLOLOL'

'this is so chaotic'

'GET REKT'

'shipshipship'

'letz goooo'

'BEAT HIS ASS, ASTRA'

This went on for awhile, but Astra didn't care. This is the most fun she ever has. The viewers were so entertained by it all, so it's a win-win on both sides.

"Quackity, I swear on muffins, get your butt over here!" The girl yells, dodging each of the attacks and trying not to die.

But of course, Quackity kept getting killed on accident.

They're at the last scene; defeating Basilisk specifically.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AAAHHH!"

After another WHILE, they finally defeated the boss. Thanks to Astra mostly.

Quackity was moving his character in circles. "Yeaahh, you're welcome. I save you. I did all that."

She hit his character once again.

"Hey!"

"Alright, chat, this is where we end the stream for tonight."

"Noooo, what about the clout?"

Astra only rolled her eyes in a joking way. "Thank you guys for tuning in. We'll play again on the next stream soon! Say bye, Quackity."

He was quiet for a moment, but you could hear him taking a deep breath before screaming loudly. "BYYYEEE!" In his voice mod.

The streamer was laughing before she managed to end her live. Once she made sure everything was over on the OBS, she sighed loudly.

"That was exhausting, dude."

Quackity mocked a fake hurt in his tone. "Wow, you're that tired of my bullshit?"

"You kept on dying non-stop."

"It wasn't my fault!"

"YOU WILLINGLY WALK INTO THE EDGE AND ENDED UP DYING."

"BUT THERE WERE LEGO MONEHHH. I'M TRYING TO MAKE USE RICH!"

Luna only rolled her eyes once more, shaking her head at the excuses. Her smile still displayed on her face. "Either way, it was really fun. We should do this again."