Where?

Thank you all for all of your support. That's actually motivation to keep on writing this story! This is a dream. Yes, I know I'm sounding cliché but its the truth. I love all of you, even the haters if there are any, I haven't gotten flames yet. Disclaimer: I'm getting really tired of this guy saying I own the teen titans. I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Raven's P.O.V
I was getting annoyed by him and it wasn't even 10 minutes that I talked to him! He was dragging me to somewhere and he won't say where it is! He kept a tight grip on my hand and kept leading me somewhere. We walked down the hall for a few minutes until I asked "Beast boy, are you leasing me to an actual place or are we just walking around doing absolutely nothing?" I glared at him at the last part of the sentence. He stopped right there and turned around to me. He had a smirk on his face and I knew he was up to something. "Beast boy," I warned like I was scolding a puppy.
Still holding my hand, he said "OK, so you have three options for clothes, one get some clothes from Starfire's closet, two go to the mall and shop for clothes with Star, or three, because I knew you wouldn't have anything and because I planned on Star figuring out about the bar, I have some clothes that I picked out for you and the rest of the team if you need it. So Rae, what's it gonna be," Beast boy said letting go of my hand and putting his hands behind his back and rocking back and forth on his feet, waiting for me to answer. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised and my arms crossed.
"You, planned for Starfire to suggest going to the bar? Why is it I font think your that smart?" I asked him, lowering my eyebrow and giving him a smirk. He gave me a pout face and crossed his arms.
"I am to smart, anyway so where are you gonna get your clothes?" He asked and put his hands on his hips. A smirk playing on his face. I actually had to think. Going through Starfire's closet might get me to wear something pink so that's out. Maybe shopping wouldn't be all that bad, then again, Star will be there and I don't want to be there for a whole 5 hours just for one meisley outfit. "Hey, Rae, your taking forever, ya know," Beast boy said waving his hands in my face and then backing away because he knew he was a little too close for my comfort. Well, how bad could Beast boy's outfit for me be?
"OK, Beast boy, show me the outfit you bought for me," I said and as soon as I said that he grabbed my hand again and ran to his room with me in tow.
We got to his room and he opened the door and let go of my hand so I could get in. I made a disgusted face at the mess in his room. I tried to step over every disgusting thing in his room while I was doing that he was closing his door. "Beast boy, could you, for once, clean at least a corner of your room?" I said looking back over my shoulder at him. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment and smiled his famous Beast boy smile.
"Well, I dont mind," he said shrugging his shoulders and walking torwad his closet, stepping on his mess while I tried to avoid it.
"Well, I do, and so does any other person who dares to step foot in this hazard of a room." I said, following him to his closet with my arms crossed. He opened his closet and started digging in it to find my outfit.
While he was doing that, he said "Well, it might be a hazard, but it's my hazard," Beast boy said as his head came up out of his closet holding a shirt that was navy blue and had a string that goes around the neck and would've showed my arms. I had to admit I liked it. Who knew Beast boy knew what I liked? "Here, this is your shirt, I'll get the pants. He handed the shirt to me and went back to digging through his closet. A couple minutes went by and he pulled out a pair of pants, they were tight faded blue jeans and I had to say it wouldn't look bad with the shirt he got for me. "You like?" He asked looking me in the eyes.
I took the pair of pants from his hands and said "Yes, I do. I didn't actually think I would like it but, really, you did a good job, thank you," I said as I started to walk out of the room. I heard him say your welcome on my way out. I went down to my room to change into my new clothes.