Finally

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. Some of you actually like this story and I was depriving you of the next update.
Disclaimer: I can't seem to figure out who this guy is. It's like he's over my shoulder all the time. Listen, Dude, I DO NOT, AND NEVER WILL, OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Raven's P.O.V
We arrived at the club at around 7:00 pm, obviously, and as soon as we got out of the car, Robin set the ground rules.
"Alright, here are the rules-" Robin started but was soon interrupted by a loud yawn that was obviously fake.
"Dude, this is the club! Not church, we don't need rules!" Beast boy said, I shot him a death glare and nudged him in his side. He looked at me and did a fake pout.
"Thank you, Raven, anyway, so, rule number one, don't drink anything that involves alcohol, that means don't take any drinks from strangers and don't order anything except water. Rule number two, don't go home with a stranger, whether it's our home or theirs, whatever they're up to, it's not to become friends. And I guess that's all, otherwise you can do whatever, I guess..." Robin said, I heard uncertainty in his voice, but he didn't seem to say anything else. As soon as we got in, I was deaf, the music was way too loud. I swear I was surprised that the people here could stand it. I had to resist the urge to cover my ears. I was walking torwad a small corner of the club that looked completely isolated until I felt a hand grip my wrist. I turned to look at whoever was holding my wrist without permission but was only met with beast boy's toothy grin.
"C'mon, Rae, come hang out with me! Cyborg won't because he's too busy with his Bee, and Robin and Star are off somewhere else," Beast boy said with hand motions that I couldn't describe. I gave him a look that said 'let go of me now or I'll bit your hand off'
He didn't get his hand off my wrist like I thought he would, instead he continued talking "I saw you going somewhere alone, you font really want to be alone, do you?" He asked, with his face changing to pure curiosity. It was true I didn't want to be alone, but what was my options? I mean, I could hang out with Beast boy but..... I didn't get to finish my thought as he started to drag me somewhere, after 2 minutes we were standing at the bar, the place where they sell drinks I guess, and he looked torwad me, finally letting go of my hands, and crossing his arms, a big toothy smile on his face.
"We're here to get water, am I right?" I said, hoping my suspicion is wrong. He shook his head in a no gesture and turned torwad the bartender.
"I'll have a whiskey," Beast boy said to the bartender, he wrote it down, not asking for ID my I add, and turned to me and asked what I'd have.
I looked at what was there, all of them I wasn't familiar with, but I got the one that sounded like it didn't have any alcohol in it, "I'll have a long island iced tea, please?" The bartender nodded his head and went to go get our drinks. I turned to BB to see him smirking at me. "What!" I said, giving him a glare and crossing my arms.
"Oh, nothin, Rae, I just love that you're here with me," Beast boy said, clearly making up that excuse, but that doesn't answer why he was smirking, I was about to say so when our drinks came.
Beast boy grabbed his and I got mine, "Drink up, Rae, do you wanna taste mine?" He said, holding up his own.
I shook my head and said "No, I don't because, it has alcohol in it," I said, he snickered at this and I gave him a curious face, he saw it and stopped, that was strange, even if I give him a glare that tells him to stop he doesn't stop, weird, whatever, I drunk my tea and the last thing I remember I was having a completely OK conversation with Beast boy, then I remember nothing.