Ready! I guess?

A/N: Thank you all! I love you all! I'm sorry that some of my chapters are a little too short or a little too long, like it might be long when I write it but it might be short when I read my story(yes I read my own story) so I'm so sorry. Thank you all for baring with me. Disclaimer: OK, mystery dude, here's the thing, I'd love to own the Teen titans, but I don't, you can't change that with your rumors. I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Beast boy's P.O.V
After Rae went out of my room to change into the clothes that I got her. To tell you the truth I actually didn't think that she would've liked it but she did! I proud of myself if I do say so myself. After she left I went out of my room to find something. Really there was nothing to do. I already got dressed, I'm gonna leave my hair a mess, I think it suits me, and I brushed my teeth! There's nothing to do. I went into the common room and saw Cyborg there. It makes sense that he was ready first. All he had to do was put o a holoring and he was ready! He was talking on his communicator with Bee. It looks like he hasn't see me yet so I guess now would be a good time to scare him. As I got closer I heard them flirting and making gogo eyes at each other. I rolled my eyes but I soon replaced my bitterness with a mischievous smile.
"So, Bee, would you like to come with us?" Cyborg asked.
"I don't know, sparky. Maybe I could get my team to-" Bee was caught off by me pushing cyborg torwad the ground, which didn't work, all I really did was push his head torwad his communicator. I went wide eyed and started to back away as Cy started getting up. "Sparky? Sparky, are you OK?" Bee asked as I saw a hint of panic in her eyes throught the communicator until Cyborg picked it up and looked at the device Bee was on.
"Yea, Bee, it's just this annoying little grass stain pushed me into my communicator," As he said grass stain he glared at me and I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment.
"Hehe," I nervously laughed, I really should've known better than to do that, what was I thinking. Oh, right I was thinking of how hilarious it would be, why do I have to be such an idiot?
"Sorry, Bee, I'm gonna have to call you back, you goin right?" Cyborg said looking at the device and glaring at me.
"Totally, Sparky, see you later?" Bee asked, knowing full well what the answer was.
"Definitely," Cyborg said, closing his communicator and turning to face me. "Grass stain, you better of had a good reason for that trick you just pulled," He said, glaring at me in the process, even though Raven sends deadlier glares, this one imtemidated me too.
"Um, well, you see, um, I, um, kinda, um, thought it would be..... funny?" I said putting up my arms in a 'I dont know' gesture, my response actually sounded more like a question on my side. Hus glare hardened and he crossed his arms. I scratched the back of my neck and laughed nervously, once again, and said "Um, so, I guess that I should be running now?" I asked pointing away from Cyborg. He glared at me for a second and I started to run. I heard him coming after me and I was running through the corridor screaming "HELP! HELP! CYBORG IS TRYING TO KILL ME! SOMBODY HELP! PLEASE! DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!" Just then I was pulled into a room and.....
Haha... Cliffhanger. I am so sorry I'm a asshole. But all my other friends are assholes so yea I get it from them. anyway, stayed tuned to find out who pulled BB into a room. I'll give you a hint.... It's not Raven.