Why?

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is a little too late but you know how it is...... I hope. Anywhore, so I'd like to give a shout out to gemlogan, sorry if I misspelled your username and I love your comments and in your comments it sounds like your going crazy, but in a good way, so I thought I'd give you a shout out. Anyway, yea, so sorry for anything any other people are mad at me for. If you'd like I could give y'all a shout out too. I just don't like being unfair. And a shout out to my best friend Meagan, she just got a girlfriend over the internet, congratulate her if you know her username, I don't know it, but congrats girl, you the best!
Beast boy's P.O.V
The persons hand was on my collar and I opened my eyes to be met with Robin's mask and his eyebrow quircked up, he was now wearing a red shirt and black pants with red shoes, no surprise he's still wearing his mask. I quickly stood up and put my hands behind my back. He let go of me and crossed his arms, with his eyebrow still raised "Care to tell me why Cyborg was trying to kill you? And if it's a good reason I'll let him," Robin said, lowering his eyebrow and uncrossing his arms, ready to open his door upon hearing my dumb actions.
"Gee, thanks, Rob, I know who to go to when I need someone," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. I looked at him and said, losing the sarcasm in my voice "I, um, pushed Cy into his communicator while he was making gogo eyes at Bumble Bee and I guess I embarrassed him because now he's mad at me," I said in one breath.
"Well, Beast boy, that's dumb so I'll kick you out of here and I don't think you'll like it if we embarrass you in front of your girlfriend, now get out!" Robin said pointing out the now opened door, I slowly walked out the door and then my slow walk turns into a full blown run as I hear Cyborg coming, I kept running, not even caring where I was going and then I bump into someone, who I assume is Cyborg.
"NO! CY! PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY ON ME!" I yell, still on the floor with my hands covering my face, that is until I hear someone's voice other than Cyborg's.
"You idiot, I'm not Cyborg and I'm not going to kill you today, I don't think I would want to right now," A clearly female voice said. I look up and see Raven in the outfit I bought her and her hand outstretched to help me up. I grab her hand then, after I'm pulled up, I let her hand go. "So, I'm going to assume you did something stupid and now Cyborg's going to kill you?" Raven asked, looking at me in the eye. I didn't want to say something stupid, but what else could you call it?
I rubbed the back of my neck and said "Umm, yea, that's pretty much what I did," She cocked her eyebrow up and then rolled her eyes and kept on walking to wherever she was walking. I ran to catch up with her.
"Um, so anyway, where are you going?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.
"Well, I was going to the common room to wait on the others," she said, walking with her hands behind her back. I just scratched the back of my neck, what a stupid question, of course she was going there.
I stopped scratching my neck and said "Well, let's hope Cy isn't still waiting on revenge," I said, looking at anything but her until she started talking.
"Oh, don't worry, I'm pretty sure he knows that you would have me for back up if he tried anything," she said, offering me a small smile. My eyes lit up and I got a huge grin on my face.
"You really mean it Rae?" I asked, clasping my in hope.
"Well, yea, unless you do something stupid to me as well," She said as she gave me a bit of a smirk.
"No way, Rae! I would never do something stupid to you! I know better from the last couple of times I did," I said, fear evident in my eyes and putting my hands up in defense. She chuckled a little and that just made my grin grow wider. We walked through the doors to the main room and saw that Cyborg was sitting on the couch, his arms crossed and a frown on his face, he looked at me with revenge in his eyes but then looked at Rae and it quickly turned into fear and he turned back around. Robin and Star were there too. Starfire was wearing a light purple short sleeve and black tight jeans and some light purple high heels. Robin looked at us from his position beside Star and got up.
"OK, it looks like everyone is ready, OK we can go now, C'mon titans. Welcome to the most miserable day of my life," Robin said the last thing under his breath and went out the door. We sat in the T- car in the same order we usually do, Cyborg driving, Robin shotgun, Me in the middle, Starfire in my right and Raven on my left.
Again thanks to anyone who reads this junk. I love all of you! And I'm sorry if you don't like one specific thing or don't like more than one thing, but you have to remember, I'm only 14 years old, so cut me some slack. I actually wonder if any of my friends are reading this. Ha! That'd be awesome!