#7 Weaving, Stitching, Cutting

Sam's POV:

I still couldn't believe Quackity somehow found us, but it's better that I quickly help him with this and cut all connections with him, so I can go back to Ponk, so that HE can be save from them...

"You're in good shape, from what I see. Good, I was getting worried about you, since there was no word from you lately."

I stayed quiet, trying to not spill out too much information, but Quackity continued.

"By the way, I'm sorry for interrupting - that wasn't the best timing of mine. Clearly Ponk wasn't happy about it."

"..."

"But hey, I get it - I had two fiancé and at times it was hard to keep hands to ourselves, haha..."

Had? I don't know where this is going, but the poison in his words is like stomach acid on thin skin - makes my lungs slowly create smoke.

"You probably 'quitted' to sweat bed more often with your little 'Ponky'~ It would probably upset him to hear that you're Warden again-"

I grabbed him by the coral and lifted up to his tip toes so fast, for a glimpse he seemed surprised. I pulled down my mask and let thick black smoke pour down like liquid.
"Let me make ONE thing clear - this is THE LAST EVER TIME I'm helping you with anything. And if you will try to bring Ponk into this or any of your messed up plans, send someone after him, or someone to spy on us - I will put you thro things MUCH WORSE than death... All things you have done to Dream will be barely a tutorial of what I will do to YOU..."

My eyes were pitch black with only two red dots indicating where I'm looking - and now... it was Quackity's still healthy eye.
But he... just smiled. Is he insane? Does he enjoy or ignore threats and pain? Or did he... he- was expecting this! Damn, I had fallen for his trap! Play it cool, act like you have the upper hand.

After staredown, which felt like forever he spoke.
"Fine! You got it - deal's a deal~... Now can you put me down? I actually like this shirt, so y'know~"

There was a quiet growl at the back of my throat as I was putting him down. Still watching him with my blood-thirsty eyes as he continued walking.

~~~

By the time we reached prison I calmed down, and Quackity still wore that toxic smile across his face - people like that make me sick!

Talking with Bad and Ant, convincing and negotiating took us WAY LONGER than I'd hoped for. At last we all have come to agreement suitable for all sides - finnaly.
Quackity appointed his visit for tomorrow, saying he has to think of what he wants to talk about and that he's also tired - I swear while he was saying that, he looked in my direction! Or maybe I'm beginning to have paranoia? It doesn't matter now.

What matters is that now I can go back to Ponk and forget about all this rotting pool of shit I got pulled into. As we passed the bridge connecting prison to main land and began walking the opposite ways, I looked over my shoulder towards him.
"Quackity... Our deal is set and cooperation cut, right?..."

"...Of course, Sam~"

"Good."

Standing still only showed how much we DON'T trust each other anymore, but his smile twitched wider and he turned away with shrug. Walking away like he doesn't care, if I kill him now. I squinted my eyes and finnaly walked towards my new home, the closer I was, the happier I felt. No more worries, no more being someone's pawn - it's over!
Just me, Ponk and our true friends.

"Life is like threads - they converge and take shape. They twist, tangle, sometimes unravel, break, then connect again."