Chapter 4: The First [M]

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa and I decided to try out phone sex. Having the video on would probably be too much. And with technology these days, it's too risky if the video got leaked. So we settled with just a call. But we told each other not to call out each other's names. Again, because of the risk. When all I want is hear her scream my name.

Although I'll prefer having actual sex with Lisa. But I'm happy to even be doing this. The thought of it excites me.

Lisa: Baby? I'm ready.

Yes.

<Outgoing Call: Lisa>

Lisa: Hi...

Jennie: Hahaha. You being shy now on me huh?

Lisa: I've not done this before..

Jennie: Then we are on even ground babe.

Lisa: Okay.

Jennie: What are you wearing babe?

Lisa: Nothing. I'm in the tub.

Jennie: Fuck.

Lisa: What are you wearing?

Jennie: Just wrapped in a towel.

Lisa: Open it up for me. God I wish I was there to look at you.

Jennie: You have no idea how much I want to fuck you in my tub when we get the chance.

Lisa: I'll hold you to that.

Jennie: Ugh... Fuck I'm already so wet..

Lisa: Then bring your fingers down and rub your clit baby.

Jennie: Yes.. touch yourself baby. I want to hear you..

Lisa: Oh god.. I can't wait to actually suck you off.

Jennie: This feels so good hun...

Lisa: 2 fingers. I want 2 fingers in you now.

Jennie: Ahhh!!! Fuck fuck fuck...

Lisa: Yes baby. Move you hand..

Jennie: Put your fingers in.. I want you to cum with me.

Lisa: Fuck yourself harder...

Lisa: J..... I'm... god.. I really want you..

Jennie: Fuck hun, I'm close..

Lisa: Uggghhhh.. baby cum for me.. cum with me..

Jennie: I-i-i'm c-cummingggg!!!!

Lisa: Ahhhh!!!

Jennie: Are you okay hun?

Lisa: Yeah. You?

Jennie: Wonderful. Would be better if you're here.

Lisa: I'm giving you a heads up now. When we're together, I'm ripping you out of your clothes. You better not be wearing your Chanels.

Jennie: Hahaha! I love you so much.

Lisa: I love you so much too. And as much as I want to keep talking to you. I'm still in the tub and well, the water isn't clean enough for showering so I need to clean off.

Jennie: Hahahaha! I think I need to change my sheets too.

Lisa: Damn it J.. okay.. I'll text you?

Jennie: Okay babe. Love you!

<Call Ends>

"Lisa Manoban.. what have you done to me..."

The both of us are going to have packed schedules. I know how it is during tours. It's physically exhausting and can be emotionally draining as well. And since it's Lisa's first tour. I don't want to be that needy girlfriend.

She and I both hate any sort of arguments. Even when she was here, we would give each other space and then come together to talk it out. We never let it go for more than 6 hours.

"Jennie, I was wondering about how you feel about your upcoming concerts? The one that we discussed and you're supposedly getting ready for." CEO YB asked.

I've thought about it actually. And I really want Lisa to be there. "Can we push it back? I want to give the fans a good show. I'm thinking of releasing a new mini album first. I want the concert to be bigger and bolder. So rushing into it, it doesn't settle with me."

"The company's artistes calendar is packed until next August. That's over a year to go." My manager spoke.

"Next August sounds good for the concert." I confirmed.

"Okay then. Let's work towards that." CEO YB then dismissed my manager.

"Jennie, how are things between you and Lisa? All good?" He's like a father figure to me and he is a genuine person. I'm grateful to be under him.

"It's wonderful, sir. I'm very lucky." Talking about Lisa always makes me happy.

"I'm glad to hear that. Your happiness is most important, understood? I know that other agencies make their artistes work like crazy and they end up being so unhappy. It's very worrying. So I want you to know that your mental health and well-being is my upmost priority. So are the rest." CEO YB assured me. "Whenever you and Lisa want to announce to the world, just give me a heads up. I will personally prepare the statements and all to the public."

"Thank you sir. You have no idea how much this means to me." This is why I never thought of going to another agency, even though they offered to pay me double. There are some things money can't buy.