Chapter 10: The Night & Morning After [M]

JENNIE'S POV

"Fuck." I heard Lisa breathe.

" I wanted to show you this new set I picked out." Lisa was staring shamelessly. "Do you like it?"

I saw Lisa nod, but I wanted to tease her a little more.

"What?" I took 2 steps closer and I saw her hold her breath. "Did you say something?"

"I-i like it.." Lisa's eyes were fixed everywhere except my face.

"So you don't want me out of it?" Lisa looked up this time.

"I want you out of it." Lisa's eyes were dilated.

"Take it off for me then." I smirked.

Her hands were trembling. And I love that I'm having this effect on her.

She reached for the back of my bra and unhooked it, letting them fall to the ground. Her eyes were roaming down south. I took both her hands and guided them to the waistband of my panties. She slowly pulled them down and I saw her breath hitch when her face was inches away from my center.

I brought Lisa back to her feet, "I'm getting you out of these baby." I saw the hairs at the back of her neck stand as I whispered into her ear, kissing down her neck.

"You're so beautiful baby." I realised Lisa has been quiet. As I bend down to remove her panties. I found them to be soaked. "I see you're ready for me. Do what you want to me baby."

And the next thing I knew, Lisa lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Our lips smashed and fought for dominance. I let her.

"Jennie Kim, what are you thinking seducing me like that huh?" She bit my shoulder hard.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Lisa's mouth was ledge on one nipple and one hand went to the other as she laid me down on her bed.

"Fuck Lisa." Her mouth felt so good on me.

Her mouth was traveling downwards and I could feel my clit throbbing with anticipation. When she dove in, I lost it. I was grabbing the sheets, back arched and a moaning mess.

"Yes Lisa. Uggggghhh.. don't stop baby." The feeling is so overwhelming.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Lisa inserted her tongue in me and it was something I have never felt before. She then replaced her tongue with 2 fingers and her mouth returned to my sensitive clit.

She meant it when she said she's going to suck me off.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." I cried out. "Oh my godddd... baby... fuckkkkkk!!!!!" I let go and my legs were trembling.

I watched Lisa clean me up with her mouth. She came up to kiss me and I could taste myself.

"Don't tease me like this again Jennie Kim." Lisa leaned down to kiss me again.

I quickly use this opportunity to roll us over and now I'm on top. I'm addicted to her kisses. As the kiss got deeper. My hand travelled down to her center.

"Jennie, baby please don't tease me anymore. Don't make me wait any longer. Put your fingers in now.." Lisa begging to be fucked is so hot, so I give it to her.

"Harder baby. Fuck me harder." Lisa's moans were getting louder. Her breathing gets heavier and I think she's close. I curled my fingers and and felt her walls tighten as she released. She came all over my fingers and hand. I rode her out of her orgasm and I brought my fingers to my mouth. Tasting her juice and I ensured that she watched all of that.

I rolled over and laid down beside her. "Welcome home hun."

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Morning, were you awake long?" Lisa asked.

"I just woke up. I like waking up like that." I leaned down to kiss her.

"Me too." Lisa smiled.

"I would love to stay in bed all day with you. But I need to go into the office. You want to come over tonight for dinner." I asked.

"Yeah. I'll come over."

I'm just so happy I have my girlfriend by my side again.

2,490,382 likes on your post@/jenniekim Can't wait to see all of you next week

@/jenniekim Can't wait to see all of you next week.

2,194,027 likes on your post@/lisamanoban You've worked so hard for over a year to prepare for the biggest shows ever

@/lisamanoban You've worked so hard for over a year to prepare for the biggest shows ever. I'm so proud of you!

"Nice post hun." Jennie laughed.

"I know right!" Lisa responded. Somehow I love teasing the fans.