chapter 1 - hermione granger

Y/n's pov:

I'm so happy to be going back to hogwart's once again, especially seeing my friends I haven't see in a while because of my parents. I got on the train that is going to Hogwart's, I look for Harry, Ron and Hermione. Then I finally find them soon as the train is moving.

"Y/n!" Hermione brighten up and ran over to me, bringing me into a tight hug. Harry and Ron smiled at me, Hermione breaks the hug and I run over to Harry. I hug my tights. "Y/n, I can't breathe." He says gasping for air. I break the hug and laugh, he just chuckles. Ron stands up and hugs me, he smelled of course of chocolate's. I break the hug and I sat down near Harry and smile at them with a big smile.

"So, what's new?" I asked them all. They looked at each other.

"Um, noting new for me. I did so lots of summer reading." Hermione said proudly, as she got a book from her bag.

"I did some travelling with my family again, but Fred and George when to Paris! Bloodily Paris!" Ron said sounding jealous.

"Well, I did noting." Harry said fidgeting with his fingers, I look over to him and hold his hand. He looked up to me and slightly smiled at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't come and spend time with any of you guys. My parents didn't even want me coming back to hogwart's after you know." I said changing the tone of my voice so Harry won't get upset about what I'm saying. I know Harry felt some type of way for Cedric, that's why he took Cedric's death so hard.
Also his godfather just died from the killing curse, that was casted by Bellatrix Lestrange herself.

"What that's ridiculous!" Hermione blurted out. Ron agreed and nodded.

"I know, I couldn't be more happy that I 'm with you guys now." I smiled.

"We did miss you lots." Ron said eating some chocolate, I just chuckled.

We laughed and told each other how much we missed each other, and brought up the past a bit, we did that for a while. And we were at hogwart's like noting.

"Wow, I do love seeing hogwart's again and again. It's always like I'm seeing it for the first time." I said staring at hogwart's out the window.

"Right, it's so beautiful." Hermione said.

"Indeed." Harry and Ron agreed.

We settled in our dorms and head for the great hall. I sat down and Harry sat by me, then Shamus sat on the other side of me.

"Hello y/n." Shamus said grabbing some cupcakes and putting it on his plate.

"Oh hi Shamus." I smiled pouring myself some pumpkin juice.

"How you been?" He asked, I'm surprised he is even is talking to me because for the last few years he acted like I wasn't even alive.

"I'm great, how are you?" I asked and I looked at Harry, he just laughed.

"I'm just fine myself." He said eating cupcakes he had.

As I look over I see Malfoy glaring at me, I just flipped him off and he gave a disgusted look at me. He eventually whispered something to Pansy.

"Malfoy ten o'clock." I whispered to Harry, Harry looked over to Malfoy and gave him a nasty look.

"I don't like him, not one bit." Harry said having a tone of angry in his voice. I look over to see Hermione, she looked beautiful as always. She looked up and she smiled at me, i couldn't help but blush by just staring at her so I grab my cup with pumpkin juice and I gulped a few drinks.

I felt Harry push my arm, I look at him as he whispered "Fred and George said we all are going to play truth or dare later." My face instantly when to a "oh" face, I nod at Harry.