chapter 5 - halloween

~~~~~~

Y/n's pov:

A couple weeks pasted by and it was Halloween, the great hall even had decorations like it does every year.
Me and Hermione had been getting along good, and I mean good. She's literally such a sweetheart, and I love her to death. Hermione plans our dates and sometimes we spend are dates outside at night, under the moonlight watching the stars, and laughing with each other. Sometimes we just spend it in the common room, on the couch and roasting marshmallows, and sometimes Ron come's to eat them. Harry been secret lately though, I still talk to him like I do everyday, it's like he goes off to meet someone. Maybe sending letters to Ginny, or running off with Draco.

Ron still hasn't found anyone to date yet, I think he doesn't date at all, I see some girls go up in his room and come out a couple hours later. I didn't even want to ask, Hermione was teaching me some new spells too, which I loved because I get to spend more time with her.

"Y/n, come on!" Hermione said dragging me out of my bed, I fell onto the ground and look up at her.

"Hermione!" I said standing up, she giggled and pulled me into a hug, her warm tight hugs I love deeply. She smelled of vanilla and Flowers.

"Remember later there is a party, at like 10 o'clock." Hermione said holding my hand and leading me out of our dorm room to downstairs.

"I ain't going to drink this time, I learned my lesson." I laughed, when we got downstairs Ron and Harry were horse playing around. Harry had Ron in a armlock, Ron was trying to get out, he couldn't till he started ticking Harry. Harry dropped to the ground as Ron was ticking him, Harry was laughing and crying at the same time. "Okay, stop it!" Harry laughed constantly. Ron eventually stopped ticking Harry and stood up, they both got frightened by me and Hermione.

"Bloodly hell, where did you come from?" Ron said helping Harry up from the ground.

"Just less then a minute ago." Hermione said as we walked over to Harry and Ron. "Geez, let's go already!" Ron said impatiently.

"Ronald, why you so impatient." I said annoyed.

"He definitely didn't get that from dad." George said appearing out of nowhere with Fred.

"Yeah, probably why he's such a mommies boy." Fred laughed.

"Yeaaah, Fred I think your right." George laughed bothering Ron.

"Ay' cut it off you guys." Ron said hitting George's hand. "Let's go you guys." Ron said walking out of the common room. Me, Harry and Hermione followed Ron. I gave George and Fred the "I'm sorry" look as I walked out with Hermione.

We got to the great hall and I was going to walk over to the gryiffindor door but someone said my name.

"Y/n! Wait up." I turn to see Draco. Since when does he talk to me when we aren't fighting or when he's drunk. "What's up, Draco." I said a little confused.

"Um, I was wondering if you are coming to the party after." He said, I tilted my head at him.

"I thought you said you would never ask me to come to a party?" I asked raising both my eyebrows.

"Well...I had a change in heart." He said looking over to someone, I turn and see who he was staring at. It was Harry. I was so happy.

"Okay, sure I'll go, I was already planning on going there anyway." I replied to him.

"Okay, well see you later." He said before he walked away. I walk over to Harry and Hermione, I sat between them and smile at Harry.

"What you smiling about?" Harry asked sipping some pumpkin juice.

"Noting." I said, he looked at me confused.

"I talked to your boyfriend." I whispered to Harry, his eyes when big. "How'd you know?" He asked.

"Let's just say I know you and your boyfriend all too well." I whispered to Harry.

"Oh, what you two going on about now?" Ron asked, we both turn to him.

"Noting, just a potion problem that's all Ron." I said as I grabbed a piece of bread.

"What is it, really?" Hermione whispered, I look at Harry that wasn't looking at me and whisper "Drarry." She clapped quietly and looked happy.

"I don't like his choice of men, but I'm happy for Harry." Hermione whispered.

After we ate dinner we waited a few hours before we when to the Halloween party, we made sure none of the teachers roaming around didn't see us.

We got to the Slytherin common room and walked inside, everyone was partying like last time. I was wondering what I should do this time. Harry walked off probably to talk to Draco, Ron when and did his thing. Me and Hermione just when and danced.
I only found the party fun because of Hermione, and I finally saw someone I haven't seen in a while.

"Ginny!" Me and Hermione said running over to her, and hugging her. She was very sick for awhile, so dumbledore let her go home to her parents till she was better.

"I missed you guys." Ginny smiled, Hermione replied "We missed you deeply!" As she dragged Ginny where everyone was dancing, I followed them as I danced over to them.

As we danced together all three of us, i couldn't stop thinking about kissing Hermione. But I thought I'd just keep dancing with Ginny and Hermione, imagine we probably won't be able to do this in the future together. We all danced crazy, we jumped up and down, and swiped each other around while laughing with each other. I loved us dancing together.