chapter 4 - sick and tired

Y/n's pov:

I open my eyes and I didn't recognize the common room I was in, I sit up and see a lot of people sleeping with empty green cups beside them. I see Hermione sleeping on the couch with Harry laying on her shoulder. I felt like I had the biggest headache, I stood up and stumbled over to Hermione, and Harry. I shaking them both gently, Hermione opened her eyes slowly and smiled at me. I had to shake Harry for a while before he actually opened his eyes. I look around for Ron, I couldn't see him anywhere. Then I saw red hair, I walk over to a bunch of girls near him. I see that he has no shirt on, I shake him and he opened his eyes while holding his head.

"Bloodly hell, what happened." Ron said standing up still holding his head. I look down at my watch and saw that we have class in an hour.

"Okay come on, we have class in an hour." I said walking over to Harry and Hermione. They stood up and I could see they had the urge to puke, we walked out of the Slytherin common room and rushed to our common room. The boys when in their dorm room to get ready or have a quick shower, Hermione just was puking a lot in the bathroom. I get ready and I felt sick, and tired. I walk in the bathroom to see if Hermione was doing okay, she was sitting on the ground looking done for.

"Come on." I said helping Hermione up from the floor, I brought her out of the bathroom and she sat on my bed. I walk over to her trunk and grab her clothes she wears almost everyday. I walk back over to her.

"Why am I still kinda drunk?" She asked confused.

"Well, you did only get less than 4 hours of sleep. Plus you did drink lots, and I mean lots." I said undressing her and putting on her clothes.

About ten minutes later we walked downstairs and Ron, and Harry aren't down yet. Hermione sat down on the couch as I ran up stairs to see what's keeping them. I knock on the door and say "I'm coming in." While closing my eyes. I pull my hand down and I see that not only is Ron, and Harry sleeping. But all the other boys are too. I rush over to each and one of them, and shake them awake which frightened them.

"I'm awake!" Ron said sitting up with his eyes closed. I just shake my head.

"Why are all of you asleep, we have are first class in less than 20 minutes now!" I said, and most of them jumped up. Ron layed back down with Harry next to him, I sighed and jumped on the bed. They jumped up and look at me with big eyes.

"If none of you are ready in five minutes, then I'll get dumbledore or snape." I said and I saw them all get up, and rush to grab their clothes and robe. Hermione and I forgot are robes! I closed the boy's dorm door and walked down the stairs, I saw Fred and George walk in the common room.

"Why were you in the boys dorm room?" Fred smirked.

"They we're sleeping, Fred. And I woke them up, they all were at the party last night. Did you guys go?" I said, they looked at each other.

"Nah, we did are fair share of parties." George laughed nudging Fred.

"Well to bad, you should of see what all happened last night." I chuckled.

A few things did happen, like one Harry and Draco kissed. Two I got really high, with and without Hermione. Three everyone drank till they got wasted, and four I think Ron had a foursome. Five I'm pretty sure I saw Draco and Harry making out as me and Hermione were dancing. It was a crazy party, I'm pretty sure many other things happened when I wasn't looking.

"I bet noting happened, you guys probably only played spin the bottle." Fred laughed walking away with George. I turn to them as they walked up to their dorm room, I saw all the boys walking out of their dorm room and walking down the stairs past Fred, and George. "Hey there boys." Fred said, they all nodded dryly as they walked past them.

"Come on, looks go!" I said walking over to Hermione, she had a few books in her hand. "Where'd you get that? Wait never mind." I said grabbing her hand and leading her to the door.

"I hate how my head hurts like this." Neville groaned holding his head. Most of boys agreed with Neville.

We all when to are classes, I had Snape's class first so I walked there with Hermione, Ron, Neville and Harry. We got there and sat down, I noticed a few people weren't there. Like Draco.

"Does anyone know, where Draco is?" Snape asked looking around the class. "Nobody?" He asked slowly.

"Pity, here is the quiz Ms y/n, got you guys two days ago." Snape said using his wand and a piece of paper landed in front of me. I totally forgot to study!

It was finally dinner, I walk there by myself since none of my friends have my last class with me. I get there and I walk over to Hermione laughing with Ron, and Harry. "Hey guys!" I said with a big smile, they turn to me and smiled. "Y/n!" Hermione said and kissed me, I sit down next to Hermione and grab some food.

"So, I see you guys are cheerful." I smiled, Ron nodded while he was eating chicken drumstick.

"Very, feeling way better than this morning." Harry said slipping some pumpkin juice.

"Great, to bad I failed on that quiz today." I said shaking my head as I was grabbing chocolate off a piece of cake.

"Surprisingly I didn't." Harry laughed.

"Of course, I passed." Hermione said proudly.

"I failed too y/n." Ron said.

"Well, it's okay. I'll probably do better next time." I said eating some chocolate and putting some on Ron's plate. "Oh, thanks y/n." Ron smiled.

"It's okay, next time there is a quiz, let's not get wasted at a party." Harry laughed, we all looked at each other and started laughing with each other.